Product of the Week: BTI TRX64 rockbreaker
BTI introduces the TRX64 stationary rock breaking system. The unit, which is considered the world’s largest rockbreaker, weighs more than 110,000 pounds.
Booms for the TRX series range from 48 to 64 feet, carrying breakers in the 8,500- to 20,000 foot-pound class, depending on reach.
BTI | rockbreaker.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone622 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines107 Views