Product of the Week: BTI TRX64 rockbreaker
BTI introduces the TRX64 stationary rock breaking system. The unit, which is considered the world’s largest rockbreaker, weighs more than 110,000 pounds.
Booms for the TRX series range from 48 to 64 feet, carrying breakers in the 8,500- to 20,000 foot-pound class, depending on reach.
BTI | rockbreaker.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant511 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March380 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call279 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania271 Views
- FTC approves Holcim-Lafarge merger after companies agree to divest assets252 Views