Product of the Week: BTI TRX64 rockbreaker
BTI introduces the TRX64 stationary rock breaking system. The unit, which is considered the world’s largest rockbreaker, weighs more than 110,000 pounds.
Booms for the TRX series range from 48 to 64 feet, carrying breakers in the 8,500- to 20,000 foot-pound class, depending on reach.
BTI | rockbreaker.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina354 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president217 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views