Product of the Week: Case 1221F wheel loader
Aggregates duty loader
Case Construction Equipment introduces the Case 1221F wheel loader, the newest and largest model in the company’s F Series wheel loader line.
Designed with an 11.9-liter Tier 4i engine that delivers up to 355 horsepower, the unit is built for aggregates and mining applications.
Enhancements to the engine and transmission at maximum travel speed allow for increases to productivity of at least 18 percent and fuel efficiency of at least 8 percent. The unit is powered by a cooled exhaust gas recirculation engine with diesel oxidation catalyst and diesel particulate filter for clean burning power and more torque than prior models.
The wheel loader has an operating weight of 66,800 pounds, with buckets ranging from 6.3 to 7.8 cubic yards. With a 6.8-cubic-yard bucket, the breakout force with tilt cylinder is 55,730 pounds.
The machine is available with Z-bar and extended reach configurations. Four programmable power modes save fuel and increase available power.
A standard four-speed transmission with manual kickdown offers maximum traction, as well as superior bucket penetration.
Case Construction Equipment | casece.com
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana995 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views