Product of the Week: Case 1221F wheel loader
Aggregates duty loader
Case Construction Equipment introduces the Case 1221F wheel loader, the newest and largest model in the company’s F Series wheel loader line.
Designed with an 11.9-liter Tier 4i engine that delivers up to 355 horsepower, the unit is built for aggregates and mining applications.
Enhancements to the engine and transmission at maximum travel speed allow for increases to productivity of at least 18 percent and fuel efficiency of at least 8 percent. The unit is powered by a cooled exhaust gas recirculation engine with diesel oxidation catalyst and diesel particulate filter for clean burning power and more torque than prior models.
The wheel loader has an operating weight of 66,800 pounds, with buckets ranging from 6.3 to 7.8 cubic yards. With a 6.8-cubic-yard bucket, the breakout force with tilt cylinder is 55,730 pounds.
The machine is available with Z-bar and extended reach configurations. Four programmable power modes save fuel and increase available power.
A standard four-speed transmission with manual kickdown offers maximum traction, as well as superior bucket penetration.
Case Construction Equipment | casece.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 878 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life480 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers243 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views