Product of the Week: Case Construction ProCare
Heavy machinery coverage
Case Construction Equipment is rolling out ProCare, a suite of product assurances, that will come standard on Case heavy machines built with factory-installed SiteWatch telematics.
ProCare includes a three-year Advanced Case SiteWatch telematics subscription, a three-year/3,000-hour full-machine factory warranty and a three-year/3,000-hour planned maintenance contract on Case machines built with SiteWatch telematics, including full-size excavators, crawler dozers, full-size wheel loaders and motor graders.
SiteWatch is a telematics, remote monitoring and data reporting solution that tracks machine maintenance, health and utilization so customers can simply and easily manage their fleets and optimize machine performance and utilization throughout the work cycle.
Case Construction Equipment | casece.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry612 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction510 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way395 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views