Product of the Week: Case Construction ProCare
Heavy machinery coverage
Case Construction Equipment is rolling out ProCare, a suite of product assurances, that will come standard on Case heavy machines built with factory-installed SiteWatch telematics.
ProCare includes a three-year Advanced Case SiteWatch telematics subscription, a three-year/3,000-hour full-machine factory warranty and a three-year/3,000-hour planned maintenance contract on Case machines built with SiteWatch telematics, including full-size excavators, crawler dozers, full-size wheel loaders and motor graders.
SiteWatch is a telematics, remote monitoring and data reporting solution that tracks machine maintenance, health and utilization so customers can simply and easily manage their fleets and optimize machine performance and utilization throughout the work cycle.
Case Construction Equipment | casece.com
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup414 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation382 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement334 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training328 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta287 Views