Product of the Week: Case Construction ProCare
Heavy machinery coverage
Case Construction Equipment is rolling out ProCare, a suite of product assurances, that will come standard on Case heavy machines built with factory-installed SiteWatch telematics.
ProCare includes a three-year Advanced Case SiteWatch telematics subscription, a three-year/3,000-hour full-machine factory warranty and a three-year/3,000-hour planned maintenance contract on Case machines built with SiteWatch telematics, including full-size excavators, crawler dozers, full-size wheel loaders and motor graders.
SiteWatch is a telematics, remote monitoring and data reporting solution that tracks machine maintenance, health and utilization so customers can simply and easily manage their fleets and optimize machine performance and utilization throughout the work cycle.
Case Construction Equipment | casece.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned466 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views