Product of the Week: Case Construction ProCare
Heavy machinery coverage
Case Construction Equipment is rolling out ProCare, a suite of product assurances, that will come standard on Case heavy machines built with factory-installed SiteWatch telematics.
ProCare includes a three-year Advanced Case SiteWatch telematics subscription, a three-year/3,000-hour full-machine factory warranty and a three-year/3,000-hour planned maintenance contract on Case machines built with SiteWatch telematics, including full-size excavators, crawler dozers, full-size wheel loaders and motor graders.
SiteWatch is a telematics, remote monitoring and data reporting solution that tracks machine maintenance, health and utilization so customers can simply and easily manage their fleets and optimize machine performance and utilization throughout the work cycle.
Case Construction Equipment | casece.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1008 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger387 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration321 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)195 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt191 Views