Product of the Week: Case Construction ProCare
Heavy machinery coverage
Case Construction Equipment is rolling out ProCare, a suite of product assurances, that will come standard on Case heavy machines built with factory-installed SiteWatch telematics.
ProCare includes a three-year Advanced Case SiteWatch telematics subscription, a three-year/3,000-hour full-machine factory warranty and a three-year/3,000-hour planned maintenance contract on Case machines built with SiteWatch telematics, including full-size excavators, crawler dozers, full-size wheel loaders and motor graders.
SiteWatch is a telematics, remote monitoring and data reporting solution that tracks machine maintenance, health and utilization so customers can simply and easily manage their fleets and optimize machine performance and utilization throughout the work cycle.
Case Construction Equipment | casece.com
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1164 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program593 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas377 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents289 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge278 Views