Product of the Week: Case M Series dozers
Dozers with SCR technology
Case Construction Equipment’s new M Series of dozers is designed from the ground up and based on customer research, testing and feedback.
The product line includes five models ranging from 92 to 214 net horsepower.
The new models include the 750 M (92 horsepower), 850M (112 horsepower), 1150M (127 horsepower), 1650M (150 horsepower), and 2050M (214 horsepower).
Key features include best-in-class drawbar pull, increased horsepower ratings, the first selective catalytic reduction (SCR) technology built into a dozer, fuel savings of up to 14 percent, extensive visibility, new versatile controls and a pressurized cab for operator comfort.
An advanced load management system automatically reduces track speed with a heavier load on the blade and increases track speed with a lighter load on the blade, ensuring the machine works at optimal power and efficiency.
New control customizations allow the operator to tailor machine performance to site conditions, such as the ability to set blade sensitivity, steering sensitivity and shuttle sensitivity.
Case | casece.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry643 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter423 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections266 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees231 Views