Product of the Week: Case M Series dozers
Dozers with SCR technology
Case Construction Equipment’s new M Series of dozers is designed from the ground up and based on customer research, testing and feedback.
The product line includes five models ranging from 92 to 214 net horsepower.
The new models include the 750 M (92 horsepower), 850M (112 horsepower), 1150M (127 horsepower), 1650M (150 horsepower), and 2050M (214 horsepower).
Key features include best-in-class drawbar pull, increased horsepower ratings, the first selective catalytic reduction (SCR) technology built into a dozer, fuel savings of up to 14 percent, extensive visibility, new versatile controls and a pressurized cab for operator comfort.
An advanced load management system automatically reduces track speed with a heavier load on the blade and increases track speed with a lighter load on the blade, ensuring the machine works at optimal power and efficiency.
New control customizations allow the operator to tailor machine performance to site conditions, such as the ability to set blade sensitivity, steering sensitivity and shuttle sensitivity.
Case | casece.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers412 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg326 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products198 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views