Product of the Week: Case M Series dozers
Dozers with SCR technology
Case Construction Equipment’s new M Series of dozers is designed from the ground up and based on customer research, testing and feedback.
The product line includes five models ranging from 92 to 214 net horsepower.
The new models include the 750 M (92 horsepower), 850M (112 horsepower), 1150M (127 horsepower), 1650M (150 horsepower), and 2050M (214 horsepower).
Key features include best-in-class drawbar pull, increased horsepower ratings, the first selective catalytic reduction (SCR) technology built into a dozer, fuel savings of up to 14 percent, extensive visibility, new versatile controls and a pressurized cab for operator comfort.
An advanced load management system automatically reduces track speed with a heavier load on the blade and increases track speed with a lighter load on the blade, ensuring the machine works at optimal power and efficiency.
New control customizations allow the operator to tailor machine performance to site conditions, such as the ability to set blade sensitivity, steering sensitivity and shuttle sensitivity.
Case | casece.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest358 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta289 Views