Product of the Week: Cat 834K wheel dozer
Cat reveals updated wheel dozer
The Cat 834K builds on the machine’s nearly 50-year history with a completely new cab, drive train refinement, new monitoring and diagnostic features, new safety features, and structural enhancements.
Available blade types include straight, universal, semi-universal, and coal, ranging in capacity from 10.3 to 29.0 cubic yards.
The 496-horsepower Cat C18 engine is available in three configurations, including Tier 4 Final, Tier 3 equivalent without after-treatment, and Tier 2 equivalent without after-treatment.
The Cat 4F/3R planetary power-shift transmission features a new Advanced Productivity Electronic Control Shifting system, which is designed to provide greater momentum through shift points, enhancing performance and saving fuel.
Caterpillar | cat.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world322 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior216 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)180 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting147 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014136 Views