Product of the Week: Cat 834K wheel dozer
Cat reveals updated wheel dozer
The Cat 834K builds on the machine’s nearly 50-year history with a completely new cab, drive train refinement, new monitoring and diagnostic features, new safety features, and structural enhancements.
Available blade types include straight, universal, semi-universal, and coal, ranging in capacity from 10.3 to 29.0 cubic yards.
The 496-horsepower Cat C18 engine is available in three configurations, including Tier 4 Final, Tier 3 equivalent without after-treatment, and Tier 2 equivalent without after-treatment.
The Cat 4F/3R planetary power-shift transmission features a new Advanced Productivity Electronic Control Shifting system, which is designed to provide greater momentum through shift points, enhancing performance and saving fuel.
Caterpillar | cat.com
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger342 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)312 Views