Product of the Week: Cat 834K wheel dozer
Cat reveals updated wheel dozer
The Cat 834K builds on the machine’s nearly 50-year history with a completely new cab, drive train refinement, new monitoring and diagnostic features, new safety features, and structural enhancements.
Available blade types include straight, universal, semi-universal, and coal, ranging in capacity from 10.3 to 29.0 cubic yards.
The 496-horsepower Cat C18 engine is available in three configurations, including Tier 4 Final, Tier 3 equivalent without after-treatment, and Tier 2 equivalent without after-treatment.
The Cat 4F/3R planetary power-shift transmission features a new Advanced Productivity Electronic Control Shifting system, which is designed to provide greater momentum through shift points, enhancing performance and saving fuel.
Caterpillar | cat.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1141 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1039 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program532 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee288 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents191 Views