Product of the Week: Cat 834K wheel dozer
Cat reveals updated wheel dozer
The Cat 834K builds on the machine’s nearly 50-year history with a completely new cab, drive train refinement, new monitoring and diagnostic features, new safety features, and structural enhancements.
Available blade types include straight, universal, semi-universal, and coal, ranging in capacity from 10.3 to 29.0 cubic yards.
The 496-horsepower Cat C18 engine is available in three configurations, including Tier 4 Final, Tier 3 equivalent without after-treatment, and Tier 2 equivalent without after-treatment.
The Cat 4F/3R planetary power-shift transmission features a new Advanced Productivity Electronic Control Shifting system, which is designed to provide greater momentum through shift points, enhancing performance and saving fuel.
Caterpillar | cat.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone620 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views