Product of the Week: Cat M Series motor graders
Tier 4 Final motor graders
The new Cat M Series motor graders —12M3, 140M3, 160M3 and their all-wheel-drive counterparts — meet Tier 4 Final emission standards.
The graders use Cat’s after-treatment solution, with the addition of Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR).
A new standard economy mode can be used to help save fuel by reducing engine speed so the machine works in a more efficient range. The average fuel savings is up to 10 percent, depending on application.
Product Link tracks location, hours, fuel usage, productivity, idle time, and diagnostic codes through the online VisionLink interface.
In the cab, two electronic joysticks reduce arm movement by up to 78 percent to lessen operator fatigue and increase productivity.
Caterpillar | cat.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone620 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views