Product of the Week: Cat M Series motor graders
Tier 4 Final motor graders
The new Cat M Series motor graders —12M3, 140M3, 160M3 and their all-wheel-drive counterparts — meet Tier 4 Final emission standards.
The graders use Cat’s after-treatment solution, with the addition of Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR).
A new standard economy mode can be used to help save fuel by reducing engine speed so the machine works in a more efficient range. The average fuel savings is up to 10 percent, depending on application.
Product Link tracks location, hours, fuel usage, productivity, idle time, and diagnostic codes through the online VisionLink interface.
In the cab, two electronic joysticks reduce arm movement by up to 78 percent to lessen operator fatigue and increase productivity.
Caterpillar | cat.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 872 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life473 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers230 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views