Product of the Week: Cat M Series motor graders
Tier 4 Final motor graders
The new Cat M Series motor graders —12M3, 140M3, 160M3 and their all-wheel-drive counterparts — meet Tier 4 Final emission standards.
The graders use Cat’s after-treatment solution, with the addition of Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR).
A new standard economy mode can be used to help save fuel by reducing engine speed so the machine works in a more efficient range. The average fuel savings is up to 10 percent, depending on application.
Product Link tracks location, hours, fuel usage, productivity, idle time, and diagnostic codes through the online VisionLink interface.
In the cab, two electronic joysticks reduce arm movement by up to 78 percent to lessen operator fatigue and increase productivity.
Caterpillar | cat.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)419 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars346 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)290 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees273 Views
- Texas town buys quarry land to eventually shut it down and keep the neighborhood quiet205 Views