Product of the Week: Cat M Series motor graders
Tier 4 Final motor graders
The new Cat M Series motor graders —12M3, 140M3, 160M3 and their all-wheel-drive counterparts — meet Tier 4 Final emission standards.
The graders use Cat’s after-treatment solution, with the addition of Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR).
A new standard economy mode can be used to help save fuel by reducing engine speed so the machine works in a more efficient range. The average fuel savings is up to 10 percent, depending on application.
Product Link tracks location, hours, fuel usage, productivity, idle time, and diagnostic codes through the online VisionLink interface.
In the cab, two electronic joysticks reduce arm movement by up to 78 percent to lessen operator fatigue and increase productivity.
Caterpillar | cat.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention173 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban127 Views