Product of the Week: Cat M Series motor graders
Tier 4 Final motor graders
The new Cat M Series motor graders —12M3, 140M3, 160M3 and their all-wheel-drive counterparts — meet Tier 4 Final emission standards.
The graders use Cat’s after-treatment solution, with the addition of Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR).
A new standard economy mode can be used to help save fuel by reducing engine speed so the machine works in a more efficient range. The average fuel savings is up to 10 percent, depending on application.
Product Link tracks location, hours, fuel usage, productivity, idle time, and diagnostic codes through the online VisionLink interface.
In the cab, two electronic joysticks reduce arm movement by up to 78 percent to lessen operator fatigue and increase productivity.
Caterpillar | cat.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest364 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement339 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta291 Views