Product of the Week: Deister BFO-11224-EX2 Mine-Duty Screen
High-volume, mine-duty screen
Deister Machine Co. rolls out its BFO-11224-EX2 Mine-Duty Screen.
Offering the next generation in machine size and production output, the 12-foot by 24-foot, horizontal, single-deck unit is said to deliver day-to-day reliability and high-volume capacities in a variety of hard rock mining and mineral processing applications.
The unit features the new Deister EX Series of geared exciters, which are designed to create the force output required to drive large screens.
Geared exciters feature all-steel components, specially-coated bearing inner races to deter wear on shafts and shafts that are case-hardened and ground for minimal wear.
Deister Machine Co. | deistermachine.com
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher521 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks372 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident340 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution170 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views