Product of the Week: Flexco Flex-Lag Ceramic Pulley Lagging
Ceramic pulley lagging prevents slippage
Flexco introduces its new Flex-Lag Medium Ceramic Pulley Lagging. The pulley lagging features 39-percent tile coverage and complements its Full Ceramic and Diamond Ceramic lines.
Flex-Lag can be used in dry, wet or muddy applications where slippage can occur. Horizontal grooves in the lagging trap and deflect water and debris, while the molded ceramic buttons grip the belt’s underside for positive traction and no slippage.
It is available in strip widths ranging from 35 to 101 inches to match pulley face widths or 18 to 84 inches to match belt widths.
The lagging works with pulley diameters over 12.6 inches.
Flexco | flexco.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety375 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013169 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill132 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029116 Views