Product of the Week: Flexco Flex-Lag Ceramic Pulley Lagging
Ceramic pulley lagging prevents slippage
Flexco introduces its new Flex-Lag Medium Ceramic Pulley Lagging. The pulley lagging features 39-percent tile coverage and complements its Full Ceramic and Diamond Ceramic lines.
Flex-Lag can be used in dry, wet or muddy applications where slippage can occur. Horizontal grooves in the lagging trap and deflect water and debris, while the molded ceramic buttons grip the belt’s underside for positive traction and no slippage.
It is available in strip widths ranging from 35 to 101 inches to match pulley face widths or 18 to 84 inches to match belt widths.
The lagging works with pulley diameters over 12.6 inches.
Flexco | flexco.com
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry602 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction483 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter303 Views