Product of the Week: Flexco Flex-Lag Ceramic Pulley Lagging
Ceramic pulley lagging prevents slippage
Flexco introduces its new Flex-Lag Medium Ceramic Pulley Lagging. The pulley lagging features 39-percent tile coverage and complements its Full Ceramic and Diamond Ceramic lines.
Flex-Lag can be used in dry, wet or muddy applications where slippage can occur. Horizontal grooves in the lagging trap and deflect water and debris, while the molded ceramic buttons grip the belt’s underside for positive traction and no slippage.
It is available in strip widths ranging from 35 to 101 inches to match pulley face widths or 18 to 84 inches to match belt widths.
The lagging works with pulley diameters over 12.6 inches.
Flexco | flexco.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program583 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana417 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas390 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials208 Views