Product of the Week: Flexco Flex-Lag Ceramic Pulley Lagging
Ceramic pulley lagging prevents slippage
Flexco introduces its new Flex-Lag Medium Ceramic Pulley Lagging. The pulley lagging features 39-percent tile coverage and complements its Full Ceramic and Diamond Ceramic lines.
Flex-Lag can be used in dry, wet or muddy applications where slippage can occur. Horizontal grooves in the lagging trap and deflect water and debris, while the molded ceramic buttons grip the belt’s underside for positive traction and no slippage.
It is available in strip widths ranging from 35 to 101 inches to match pulley face widths or 18 to 84 inches to match belt widths.
The lagging works with pulley diameters over 12.6 inches.
Flexco | flexco.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?307 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations279 Views