Product of the Week: Geith Generation 3 hydraulic quick coupler
Geith offers double-locking quick coupler
The new Geith Generation 3 hydraulic quick coupler is said to provide operators with a safe, simple, and durable design that allows quick changes of attachments.
Featuring four independent safety components, the double locking, fully automatic quick coupler configuration complies with the impending safety standards set forth by ISO/FDIS 13031:2013(E).
The front safety lock retains the attachment in the event of improper link/rear pin connection, while the front safety lock and the mechanical secondary rear safety system independently retain the attachment in a working position should a loss of hydraulic power occur.
It also features a hydraulic cylinder check valve, as well as a patented “curl to release” control system for safe attachment engagement and release.
Geith | geith.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry645 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter434 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)267 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees249 Views