Product of the Week: Geith Generation 3 hydraulic quick coupler
Geith offers double-locking quick coupler
The new Geith Generation 3 hydraulic quick coupler is said to provide operators with a safe, simple, and durable design that allows quick changes of attachments.
Featuring four independent safety components, the double locking, fully automatic quick coupler configuration complies with the impending safety standards set forth by ISO/FDIS 13031:2013(E).
The front safety lock retains the attachment in the event of improper link/rear pin connection, while the front safety lock and the mechanical secondary rear safety system independently retain the attachment in a working position should a loss of hydraulic power occur.
It also features a hydraulic cylinder check valve, as well as a patented “curl to release” control system for safe attachment engagement and release.
Geith | geith.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone620 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew183 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines108 Views