Product of the Week: Geith Generation 3 hydraulic quick coupler
Geith offers double-locking quick coupler
The new Geith Generation 3 hydraulic quick coupler is said to provide operators with a safe, simple, and durable design that allows quick changes of attachments.
Featuring four independent safety components, the double locking, fully automatic quick coupler configuration complies with the impending safety standards set forth by ISO/FDIS 13031:2013(E).
The front safety lock retains the attachment in the event of improper link/rear pin connection, while the front safety lock and the mechanical secondary rear safety system independently retain the attachment in a working position should a loss of hydraulic power occur.
It also features a hydraulic cylinder check valve, as well as a patented “curl to release” control system for safe attachment engagement and release.
Geith | geith.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1117 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1031 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program477 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana192 Views