Product of the Week: Geith Generation 3 hydraulic quick coupler
Geith offers double-locking quick coupler
The new Geith Generation 3 hydraulic quick coupler is said to provide operators with a safe, simple, and durable design that allows quick changes of attachments.
Featuring four independent safety components, the double locking, fully automatic quick coupler configuration complies with the impending safety standards set forth by ISO/FDIS 13031:2013(E).
The front safety lock retains the attachment in the event of improper link/rear pin connection, while the front safety lock and the mechanical secondary rear safety system independently retain the attachment in a working position should a loss of hydraulic power occur.
It also features a hydraulic cylinder check valve, as well as a patented “curl to release” control system for safe attachment engagement and release.
Geith | geith.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher498 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing167 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress150 Views