Product of the Week: Hydro-Clean washing system from W.S. Tyler
Mobile washing system
W.S. Tyler’s Hydro-Clean washing system is now available on a chassis for easy movement from place to place within a quarry or even from site to site.
The portable unit is designed to effectively clean deleterious material from aggregate, recycled and other minerals, resulting in cleaner products with higher selling values, particularly in clay-heavy material deposits.
The washing system uses up to 75 percent less water than traditional washers and 15 percent less energy. Water consumption ranges from 27 to 211 gallons per minute, depending on application and model size, compared to log washers that can require up to 800 gallons per minute. Energy usage ranges from 34 horsepower on the smallest unit to 300 horsepower on the largest.
W.S. Tyler | wstyler.ca
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1064 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company485 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources434 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger417 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register339 Views