Product of the Week: Hydro-Clean washing system from W.S. Tyler
Mobile washing system
W.S. Tyler’s Hydro-Clean washing system is now available on a chassis for easy movement from place to place within a quarry or even from site to site.
The portable unit is designed to effectively clean deleterious material from aggregate, recycled and other minerals, resulting in cleaner products with higher selling values, particularly in clay-heavy material deposits.
The washing system uses up to 75 percent less water than traditional washers and 15 percent less energy. Water consumption ranges from 27 to 211 gallons per minute, depending on application and model size, compared to log washers that can require up to 800 gallons per minute. Energy usage ranges from 34 horsepower on the smallest unit to 300 horsepower on the largest.
W.S. Tyler | wstyler.ca
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident451 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry313 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views