Product of the Week: Hydro-Clean washing system from W.S. Tyler
Mobile washing system
W.S. Tyler’s Hydro-Clean washing system is now available on a chassis for easy movement from place to place within a quarry or even from site to site.
The portable unit is designed to effectively clean deleterious material from aggregate, recycled and other minerals, resulting in cleaner products with higher selling values, particularly in clay-heavy material deposits.
The washing system uses up to 75 percent less water than traditional washers and 15 percent less energy. Water consumption ranges from 27 to 211 gallons per minute, depending on application and model size, compared to log washers that can require up to 800 gallons per minute. Energy usage ranges from 34 horsepower on the smallest unit to 300 horsepower on the largest.
W.S. Tyler | wstyler.ca
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1008 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger387 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration321 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)199 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt191 Views