Product of the Week: Immersive Technologies VirtualGround3.0
Shovel simulator training
Immersive Technologies released VirtualGround3.0 as part of its Cat 7495 Rope Shovel simulator.
Developed to increase operator training effectiveness, safety and productivity, the release was completed under an alliance between the two companies. It is designed provide realistic material response, digging resistance, and visual appearance.
Mine sites using the simulation software are also now able to assess the effectiveness of their rope shovel operators through a Global Operator Benchmarking System (GOBS), which allows the operator to benchmark against global norms.
Immersive Technologies | immersivetechnologies.com
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher506 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident351 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!187 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing182 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution180 Views