Product of the Week: Immersive Technologies VirtualGround3.0
Shovel simulator training
Immersive Technologies released VirtualGround3.0 as part of its Cat 7495 Rope Shovel simulator.
Developed to increase operator training effectiveness, safety and productivity, the release was completed under an alliance between the two companies. It is designed provide realistic material response, digging resistance, and visual appearance.
Mine sites using the simulation software are also now able to assess the effectiveness of their rope shovel operators through a Global Operator Benchmarking System (GOBS), which allows the operator to benchmark against global norms.
Immersive Technologies | immersivetechnologies.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show258 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs183 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader177 Views