Product of the Week: Immersive Technologies VirtualGround3.0
Shovel simulator training
Immersive Technologies released VirtualGround3.0 as part of its Cat 7495 Rope Shovel simulator.
Developed to increase operator training effectiveness, safety and productivity, the release was completed under an alliance between the two companies. It is designed provide realistic material response, digging resistance, and visual appearance.
Mine sites using the simulation software are also now able to assess the effectiveness of their rope shovel operators through a Global Operator Benchmarking System (GOBS), which allows the operator to benchmark against global norms.
Immersive Technologies | immersivetechnologies.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)333 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars324 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)287 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees269 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter202 Views