Product of the Week: Immersive Technologies VirtualGround3.0
Shovel simulator training
Immersive Technologies released VirtualGround3.0 as part of its Cat 7495 Rope Shovel simulator.
Developed to increase operator training effectiveness, safety and productivity, the release was completed under an alliance between the two companies. It is designed provide realistic material response, digging resistance, and visual appearance.
Mine sites using the simulation software are also now able to assess the effectiveness of their rope shovel operators through a Global Operator Benchmarking System (GOBS), which allows the operator to benchmark against global norms.
Immersive Technologies | immersivetechnologies.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views