Product of the Week: Immersive Technologies VirtualGround3.0
Shovel simulator training
Immersive Technologies released VirtualGround3.0 as part of its Cat 7495 Rope Shovel simulator.
Developed to increase operator training effectiveness, safety and productivity, the release was completed under an alliance between the two companies. It is designed provide realistic material response, digging resistance, and visual appearance.
Mine sites using the simulation software are also now able to assess the effectiveness of their rope shovel operators through a Global Operator Benchmarking System (GOBS), which allows the operator to benchmark against global norms.
Immersive Technologies | immersivetechnologies.com
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1087 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views