Product of the Week: Instantel Third Party Access for Series IV
Third-party access software application
The Instantel Third Party Access for Series IV software application allows users to control, upload and download data directly from Instantel Minimate Pro4 or Minimate Pro6 seismographs without using the Instantel Blastware Compliance Module.
Event data can be exported into the XML, CSV or ASCII file formats, then further analyzed within a spreadsheet or leveraged using the Internet, automating the process of transferring vibration data directly from the Series IV unit to a website for viewing by approved stakeholders.
The program also maintains the proprietary Instantel Event format and security features as well as the same functionality as the Blastware Compliance Module.
Instantel | instantel.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission159 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger140 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution123 Views