Product of the Week: Instantel Third Party Access for Series IV
Third-party access software application
The Instantel Third Party Access for Series IV software application allows users to control, upload and download data directly from Instantel Minimate Pro4 or Minimate Pro6 seismographs without using the Instantel Blastware Compliance Module.
Event data can be exported into the XML, CSV or ASCII file formats, then further analyzed within a spreadsheet or leveraged using the Internet, automating the process of transferring vibration data directly from the Series IV unit to a website for viewing by approved stakeholders.
The program also maintains the proprietary Instantel Event format and security features as well as the same functionality as the Blastware Compliance Module.
Instantel | instantel.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world322 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior216 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry199 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)180 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting147 Views