Product of the Week: Instantel Third Party Access for Series IV
Third-party access software application
The Instantel Third Party Access for Series IV software application allows users to control, upload and download data directly from Instantel Minimate Pro4 or Minimate Pro6 seismographs without using the Instantel Blastware Compliance Module.
Event data can be exported into the XML, CSV or ASCII file formats, then further analyzed within a spreadsheet or leveraged using the Internet, automating the process of transferring vibration data directly from the Series IV unit to a website for viewing by approved stakeholders.
The program also maintains the proprietary Instantel Event format and security features as well as the same functionality as the Blastware Compliance Module.
Instantel | instantel.com
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1677 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1138 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection597 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up374 Views
- Human remains found in Michigan quarry318 Views