Product of the Week: IPA’s Light Ranger Mobile Universal Trailer Tester
Truckless trailer light tester
Innovative Products of America (IPA) has introduced its Light Ranger Mobile Universal Trailer Tester (MUTT), a lightweight, electric brake tester for utility and RV type trailers that can be used without a tow vehicle.
Compatible with 7 spade, 6 round and 4/5 flat pin connection types, the tester is designed to imitate all electrical circuits and provide industry standard pin configuration and short circuit protection.
The unit features a water-resistant and portable design, a strong carrying handle, an external power accessory port and an internal battery compartment.
The Light Ranger MUTT also comes standard with a battery charger, 3-way trailer harness adapter and IPA’s 24-hour repair or replace warranty policy.
Innovative Products of America | ipatools.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views