Product of the Week: IPA’s Light Ranger Mobile Universal Trailer Tester
Truckless trailer light tester
Innovative Products of America (IPA) has introduced its Light Ranger Mobile Universal Trailer Tester (MUTT), a lightweight, electric brake tester for utility and RV type trailers that can be used without a tow vehicle.
Compatible with 7 spade, 6 round and 4/5 flat pin connection types, the tester is designed to imitate all electrical circuits and provide industry standard pin configuration and short circuit protection.
The unit features a water-resistant and portable design, a strong carrying handle, an external power accessory port and an internal battery compartment.
The Light Ranger MUTT also comes standard with a battery charger, 3-way trailer harness adapter and IPA’s 24-hour repair or replace warranty policy.
Innovative Products of America | ipatools.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas419 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents301 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials250 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views