Product of the Week: IPA’s Light Ranger Mobile Universal Trailer Tester
Truckless trailer light tester
Innovative Products of America (IPA) has introduced its Light Ranger Mobile Universal Trailer Tester (MUTT), a lightweight, electric brake tester for utility and RV type trailers that can be used without a tow vehicle.
Compatible with 7 spade, 6 round and 4/5 flat pin connection types, the tester is designed to imitate all electrical circuits and provide industry standard pin configuration and short circuit protection.
The unit features a water-resistant and portable design, a strong carrying handle, an external power accessory port and an internal battery compartment.
The Light Ranger MUTT also comes standard with a battery charger, 3-way trailer harness adapter and IPA’s 24-hour repair or replace warranty policy.
Innovative Products of America | ipatools.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry320 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views