Product of the Week: IPA’s Light Ranger Mobile Universal Trailer Tester
Truckless trailer light tester
Innovative Products of America (IPA) has introduced its Light Ranger Mobile Universal Trailer Tester (MUTT), a lightweight, electric brake tester for utility and RV type trailers that can be used without a tow vehicle.
Compatible with 7 spade, 6 round and 4/5 flat pin connection types, the tester is designed to imitate all electrical circuits and provide industry standard pin configuration and short circuit protection.
The unit features a water-resistant and portable design, a strong carrying handle, an external power accessory port and an internal battery compartment.
The Light Ranger MUTT also comes standard with a battery charger, 3-way trailer harness adapter and IPA’s 24-hour repair or replace warranty policy.
Innovative Products of America | ipatools.com
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers281 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views