Product of the Week: Irock Wheeled Jaw Crusher-2644
Powered by a 350-horsepower Caterpillar C-9 Acert Tier 3 engine, the unit can produce up to 370 tons per hour. With a capacity of 10.5 cubic yards, the hopper was designed significantly larger than similarly sized crushers.
The crusher is equipped with a 48-inch by 36-foot discharge belt that features a fixed discharge height of 11 feet–said to be the highest stockpiling height in the industry–and can be paired with screening units.
A hydraulic adjusting chamber allows operators to adjust crushing size from a 2-inch minimum closed-side setting to a 6-inch maximum side setting.
The machine includes a 24-inch grizzly bypass conveyor, as well as a 40-inch by 14-foot feeder with a 5-foot grizzly bar section to ensure proper classification of material.
Irock Crushers | irockcrushers.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials242 Views