Product of the Week: Irock Wheeled Jaw Crusher-2644
Powered by a 350-horsepower Caterpillar C-9 Acert Tier 3 engine, the unit can produce up to 370 tons per hour. With a capacity of 10.5 cubic yards, the hopper was designed significantly larger than similarly sized crushers.
The crusher is equipped with a 48-inch by 36-foot discharge belt that features a fixed discharge height of 11 feet–said to be the highest stockpiling height in the industry–and can be paired with screening units.
A hydraulic adjusting chamber allows operators to adjust crushing size from a 2-inch minimum closed-side setting to a 6-inch maximum side setting.
The machine includes a 24-inch grizzly bypass conveyor, as well as a 40-inch by 14-foot feeder with a 5-foot grizzly bar section to ensure proper classification of material.
Irock Crushers | irockcrushers.com
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs481 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger430 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register349 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities344 Views