Product of the Week: Irock’s Magnum Primary Crusher
High-performance four-bar impactor
Irock Crushers introduces its Magnum Primary Crusher, a high-performance four-bar impactor with heavy-duty components.
The company says the Magnum is designed for screening and crushing operations that need the ability to perform two separate jobs simultaneously.
The impactor is available in three sizes: Magnum 15, Magnum 20 and Magnum 30.
Cat Acert Tier 3 engines power each model, delivering 350, 440 and 550 horsepower, respectively.
The Magnum 15 can process to 350 TPH, the Magnum 20 up to 500 TPH and the Magnum 30 up to 650 TPH. Each unit includes three auxiliary outlets for the operation of transfer or stacking conveyors.
A P.T. Tech clutch decreases power loss and increases fuel efficiency for the impactors.
The vibrating feeder has a heavy-duty, two-step tapered grizzly with varying feed opening sizes, ranging from 40 by 32 inches to 56 by 43 inches.
Other features include a Hydraset Hopper to simplify transportation, hydraulically adjustable aprons with three-stage crushing for better sizing control, four-bar impactor design for maximum material reduction, Irock’s Rock Box that allows crushed material to build up and act as a wear liner.
An optional in-line discharge belt is also available. It reaches a discharge height of 10 feet, 11 inches.
Irock Crushers | irockcrushers.com
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1161 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1053 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program573 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas297 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views