Product of the Week: Irock’s Sidewinder
IRock introduces its Sidewinder secondary crusher, which the company says is intended to boost production and reduce wear.
Designed to screen out a high percentage of the feed material that is already at the required size before reaching the crusher, the machine minimizes the amount of material that runs through the crusher.
The Sidewinder features a closed-circuit design and a four-bar impactor, as well as a three-deck horizontal screen for each product size.
The crusher is capable of producing up to four product sizes: three uniformly sorted and one oversized product. With screening areas of 210, 288 and 360 square feet respectively, the Sidewinder 15, 20 and 30 can process 400, 600 and 750 TPH.
Additionally, a flop gate within the pant leg chute gives operators the option to either recirculate oversized material for further screening and crushing or divert it to be stockpiled as a 100-percent crushed material.
The Sidewinder also includes features to ease maintenance. IRock’s Rock Box allows crushed material to build up and act as a wear liner, while standard catwalks alongside the unit provide full access to each side of the screenbox.
IRock Crushers | irockcrushers.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)384 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars335 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)289 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees271 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter204 Views