Product of the Week: Irock’s Sidewinder
IRock introduces its Sidewinder secondary crusher, which the company says is intended to boost production and reduce wear.
Designed to screen out a high percentage of the feed material that is already at the required size before reaching the crusher, the machine minimizes the amount of material that runs through the crusher.
The Sidewinder features a closed-circuit design and a four-bar impactor, as well as a three-deck horizontal screen for each product size.
The crusher is capable of producing up to four product sizes: three uniformly sorted and one oversized product. With screening areas of 210, 288 and 360 square feet respectively, the Sidewinder 15, 20 and 30 can process 400, 600 and 750 TPH.
Additionally, a flop gate within the pant leg chute gives operators the option to either recirculate oversized material for further screening and crushing or divert it to be stockpiled as a 100-percent crushed material.
The Sidewinder also includes features to ease maintenance. IRock’s Rock Box allows crushed material to build up and act as a wear liner, while standard catwalks alongside the unit provide full access to each side of the screenbox.
IRock Crushers | irockcrushers.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1633 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award352 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world216 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention187 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village138 Views