Product of the Week: Irock’s Sidewinder
IRock introduces its Sidewinder secondary crusher, which the company says is intended to boost production and reduce wear.
Designed to screen out a high percentage of the feed material that is already at the required size before reaching the crusher, the machine minimizes the amount of material that runs through the crusher.
The Sidewinder features a closed-circuit design and a four-bar impactor, as well as a three-deck horizontal screen for each product size.
The crusher is capable of producing up to four product sizes: three uniformly sorted and one oversized product. With screening areas of 210, 288 and 360 square feet respectively, the Sidewinder 15, 20 and 30 can process 400, 600 and 750 TPH.
Additionally, a flop gate within the pant leg chute gives operators the option to either recirculate oversized material for further screening and crushing or divert it to be stockpiled as a 100-percent crushed material.
The Sidewinder also includes features to ease maintenance. IRock’s Rock Box allows crushed material to build up and act as a wear liner, while standard catwalks alongside the unit provide full access to each side of the screenbox.
IRock Crushers | irockcrushers.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill426 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers390 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg295 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award188 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views