Product of the Week: Kenworth T880
Kenworth Truck Co. has launched its new T880 vocational truck, which features a panoramic windshield for enhanced visibility, quiet cab with triple-sealed doors, a five-piece hood for easier and faster repairs, air-assisted hydraulic clutch, complex reflector headlamps and lightweight, factory-installed lift axles.
Intended for a variety of uses, including heavy haul, the truck comes standard with a 12.9-liter PACCAR MX-13 engine that has high-end ratings of 500 horsepower and 1,850 foot-pounds of torque.
A Cummins ISX15 engine, with 600 horsepower and 2,050 foot-pounds of torque is optional.
Kenworth Truck Co. | kenworth.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1650 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world269 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention194 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village146 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views