Product of the Week: Kenworth T880
Kenworth Truck Co. has launched its new T880 vocational truck, which features a panoramic windshield for enhanced visibility, quiet cab with triple-sealed doors, a five-piece hood for easier and faster repairs, air-assisted hydraulic clutch, complex reflector headlamps and lightweight, factory-installed lift axles.
Intended for a variety of uses, including heavy haul, the truck comes standard with a 12.9-liter PACCAR MX-13 engine that has high-end ratings of 500 horsepower and 1,850 foot-pounds of torque.
A Cummins ISX15 engine, with 600 horsepower and 2,050 foot-pounds of torque is optional.
Kenworth Truck Co. | kenworth.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry606 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction492 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way392 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views