Product of the Week: Kenworth T880
Kenworth Truck Co. has launched its new T880 vocational truck, which features a panoramic windshield for enhanced visibility, quiet cab with triple-sealed doors, a five-piece hood for easier and faster repairs, air-assisted hydraulic clutch, complex reflector headlamps and lightweight, factory-installed lift axles.
Intended for a variety of uses, including heavy haul, the truck comes standard with a 12.9-liter PACCAR MX-13 engine that has high-end ratings of 500 horsepower and 1,850 foot-pounds of torque.
A Cummins ISX15 engine, with 600 horsepower and 2,050 foot-pounds of torque is optional.
Kenworth Truck Co. | kenworth.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers412 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg326 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views