Product of the Week: Kenworth T880
Kenworth Truck Co. has launched its new T880 vocational truck, which features a panoramic windshield for enhanced visibility, quiet cab with triple-sealed doors, a five-piece hood for easier and faster repairs, air-assisted hydraulic clutch, complex reflector headlamps and lightweight, factory-installed lift axles.
Intended for a variety of uses, including heavy haul, the truck comes standard with a 12.9-liter PACCAR MX-13 engine that has high-end ratings of 500 horsepower and 1,850 foot-pounds of torque.
A Cummins ISX15 engine, with 600 horsepower and 2,050 foot-pounds of torque is optional.
Kenworth Truck Co. | kenworth.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2392 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home985 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...580 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry303 Views