Product of the Week: Kenworth T880
Kenworth Truck Co. has launched its new T880 vocational truck, which features a panoramic windshield for enhanced visibility, quiet cab with triple-sealed doors, a five-piece hood for easier and faster repairs, air-assisted hydraulic clutch, complex reflector headlamps and lightweight, factory-installed lift axles.
Intended for a variety of uses, including heavy haul, the truck comes standard with a 12.9-liter PACCAR MX-13 engine that has high-end ratings of 500 horsepower and 1,850 foot-pounds of torque.
A Cummins ISX15 engine, with 600 horsepower and 2,050 foot-pounds of torque is optional.
Kenworth Truck Co. | kenworth.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views