Product of the Week: Komatsu PC170LC-10 excavator
Tier 4i excavator
Komatsu America Corp.’s PC170LC-10 excavator, with operating weights ranging from 38,100 to 41,5600 pounds, joins its dash-10 series.
The excavator is said to improve performance with up to 5 percent more lift capacity with the standard counterweight, while an optional heavier counterweight offers up to 15 percent more lift capacity than the previous model.
The unit offers a net 115 horsepower at 2,100 rpm, but is 10 percent more fuel efficient than its predecessor.
All of the system’s major components are designed and manufactured by Komatsu, and the integrated design employs a closed center load-sensing hydraulic system that offers efficiency by using both variable speed matching and low speed matching technology.
Enhanced working modes are designed to match engine speed, pump delivery, and system pressure to the application.
The SAA4D107E-2 engine provides lower emissions and reduces fuel consumption.
Komatsu America Corp. | komatsuamerica.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)331 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars324 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)286 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees269 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter202 Views