Product of the Week: Komatsu PC170LC-10 excavator
Tier 4i excavator
Komatsu America Corp.’s PC170LC-10 excavator, with operating weights ranging from 38,100 to 41,5600 pounds, joins its dash-10 series.
The excavator is said to improve performance with up to 5 percent more lift capacity with the standard counterweight, while an optional heavier counterweight offers up to 15 percent more lift capacity than the previous model.
The unit offers a net 115 horsepower at 2,100 rpm, but is 10 percent more fuel efficient than its predecessor.
All of the system’s major components are designed and manufactured by Komatsu, and the integrated design employs a closed center load-sensing hydraulic system that offers efficiency by using both variable speed matching and low speed matching technology.
Enhanced working modes are designed to match engine speed, pump delivery, and system pressure to the application.
The SAA4D107E-2 engine provides lower emissions and reduces fuel consumption.
Komatsu America Corp. | komatsuamerica.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities484 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company412 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry402 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule338 Views