Product of the Week: KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens high-frequency screen
High-frequency industrial sand screen
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens has introduced a new high-frequency screen designed for the industrial sands market.
Engineered to be a versatile unit, the high-frequency screen is designed to operate in numerous markets, including fractionated reclaimed asphalt pavement (FRAP), wood pelleting and industrial sands.
The 5-foot-wide by 12-foot-long long screen is specifically designed for dry screening fine materials in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
The unit is fully sealed for dust, spillage and collection, and has a broader range of operating angle than a conventional high-frequency screen, providing greater application flexibility and higher capacity for fine dry screening.
It is designed for maximum stratification and increased probability of separation.
The high-frequency screen allows for efficient cuts and separations of products, especially when the separations being made are fine.
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens | kpijci.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure538 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]471 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views