Product of the Week: KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens high-frequency screen
High-frequency industrial sand screen
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens has introduced a new high-frequency screen designed for the industrial sands market.
Engineered to be a versatile unit, the high-frequency screen is designed to operate in numerous markets, including fractionated reclaimed asphalt pavement (FRAP), wood pelleting and industrial sands.
The 5-foot-wide by 12-foot-long long screen is specifically designed for dry screening fine materials in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
The unit is fully sealed for dust, spillage and collection, and has a broader range of operating angle than a conventional high-frequency screen, providing greater application flexibility and higher capacity for fine dry screening.
It is designed for maximum stratification and increased probability of separation.
The high-frequency screen allows for efficient cuts and separations of products, especially when the separations being made are fine.
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens | kpijci.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world308 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior210 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village150 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting133 Views