Product of the Week: KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens high-frequency screen
High-frequency industrial sand screen
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens has introduced a new high-frequency screen designed for the industrial sands market.
Engineered to be a versatile unit, the high-frequency screen is designed to operate in numerous markets, including fractionated reclaimed asphalt pavement (FRAP), wood pelleting and industrial sands.
The 5-foot-wide by 12-foot-long long screen is specifically designed for dry screening fine materials in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
The unit is fully sealed for dust, spillage and collection, and has a broader range of operating angle than a conventional high-frequency screen, providing greater application flexibility and higher capacity for fine dry screening.
It is designed for maximum stratification and increased probability of separation.
The high-frequency screen allows for efficient cuts and separations of products, especially when the separations being made are fine.
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens | kpijci.com
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views