Product of the Week: KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens high-frequency screen
High-frequency industrial sand screen
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens has introduced a new high-frequency screen designed for the industrial sands market.
Engineered to be a versatile unit, the high-frequency screen is designed to operate in numerous markets, including fractionated reclaimed asphalt pavement (FRAP), wood pelleting and industrial sands.
The 5-foot-wide by 12-foot-long long screen is specifically designed for dry screening fine materials in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
The unit is fully sealed for dust, spillage and collection, and has a broader range of operating angle than a conventional high-frequency screen, providing greater application flexibility and higher capacity for fine dry screening.
It is designed for maximum stratification and increased probability of separation.
The high-frequency screen allows for efficient cuts and separations of products, especially when the separations being made are fine.
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens | kpijci.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs599 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs188 Views