Product of the Week: KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens high-frequency screen
High-frequency industrial sand screen
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens has introduced a new high-frequency screen designed for the industrial sands market.
Engineered to be a versatile unit, the high-frequency screen is designed to operate in numerous markets, including fractionated reclaimed asphalt pavement (FRAP), wood pelleting and industrial sands.
The 5-foot-wide by 12-foot-long long screen is specifically designed for dry screening fine materials in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
The unit is fully sealed for dust, spillage and collection, and has a broader range of operating angle than a conventional high-frequency screen, providing greater application flexibility and higher capacity for fine dry screening.
It is designed for maximum stratification and increased probability of separation.
The high-frequency screen allows for efficient cuts and separations of products, especially when the separations being made are fine.
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens | kpijci.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry612 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction516 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter372 Views