Product of the Week: KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens Kodiak Plus K500+ cone crusher
Secondary and tertiary crushing
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens’ Kodiak Plus K500+, a new 500-horsepower, remote-adjust cone crusher, is the latest addition to the Kodiak Plus Cone Crusher family.
The unit fills a demand for larger secondary and tertiary cone crushers that are used by high production aggregate producers and mining companies.
Improvements in the Kodiak Plus product line include a new hybrid cast/fabricated base frame design, the ‘MILO’ automated control system, a new patented liner retention system, patented thread locking ring and anti-spin cone brake.
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens | kpijci.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity327 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president223 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views