Product of the Week: KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens Kodiak Plus K500+ cone crusher
Secondary and tertiary crushing
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens’ Kodiak Plus K500+, a new 500-horsepower, remote-adjust cone crusher, is the latest addition to the Kodiak Plus Cone Crusher family.
The unit fills a demand for larger secondary and tertiary cone crushers that are used by high production aggregate producers and mining companies.
Improvements in the Kodiak Plus product line include a new hybrid cast/fabricated base frame design, the ‘MILO’ automated control system, a new patented liner retention system, patented thread locking ring and anti-spin cone brake.
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens | kpijci.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry705 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets462 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant248 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike225 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address217 Views