Product of the Week: KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens Kodiak Plus K500+ cone crusher
Secondary and tertiary crushing
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens’ Kodiak Plus K500+, a new 500-horsepower, remote-adjust cone crusher, is the latest addition to the Kodiak Plus Cone Crusher family.
The unit fills a demand for larger secondary and tertiary cone crushers that are used by high production aggregate producers and mining companies.
Improvements in the Kodiak Plus product line include a new hybrid cast/fabricated base frame design, the ‘MILO’ automated control system, a new patented liner retention system, patented thread locking ring and anti-spin cone brake.
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens | kpijci.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1718 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1086 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection619 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up388 Views
- Wingra not allowed to mine beneath burial mounds365 Views