Product of the Week: Liebherr R 956 crawler excavator
Excavator designed for tough operating conditions
With its kinematics and hydraulic power, the new R 956 crawler excavator, from Liebherr, is designed with increased breakout and digging forces for tough operating conditions.
The unit weighs in at 117,945 to 123,020 pounds, depending on configuration, and is powered by a 322-horsepower, Tier 4 interim engine.
An automatic idling system helps to optimize fuel consumption, along with two-stage turbocharging with intercooler, which increases power at low revs.
A “Regeneration Plus” function allows for accelerated lowering of the boom without sacrificing power.
Liebherr | liebherr.us
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger361 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger221 Views