Product of the Week: Liebherr R 956 crawler excavator
Excavator designed for tough operating conditions
With its kinematics and hydraulic power, the new R 956 crawler excavator, from Liebherr, is designed with increased breakout and digging forces for tough operating conditions.
The unit weighs in at 117,945 to 123,020 pounds, depending on configuration, and is powered by a 322-horsepower, Tier 4 interim engine.
An automatic idling system helps to optimize fuel consumption, along with two-stage turbocharging with intercooler, which increases power at low revs.
A “Regeneration Plus” function allows for accelerated lowering of the boom without sacrificing power.
Liebherr | liebherr.us
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry627 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction512 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way417 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company388 Views