Product of the Week: Liebherr R 956 crawler excavator
Excavator designed for tough operating conditions
With its kinematics and hydraulic power, the new R 956 crawler excavator, from Liebherr, is designed with increased breakout and digging forces for tough operating conditions.
The unit weighs in at 117,945 to 123,020 pounds, depending on configuration, and is powered by a 322-horsepower, Tier 4 interim engine.
An automatic idling system helps to optimize fuel consumption, along with two-stage turbocharging with intercooler, which increases power at low revs.
A “Regeneration Plus” function allows for accelerated lowering of the boom without sacrificing power.
Liebherr | liebherr.us
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities410 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger406 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company386 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views