Product of the Week: Liebherr R 956 crawler excavator
Excavator designed for tough operating conditions
With its kinematics and hydraulic power, the new R 956 crawler excavator, from Liebherr, is designed with increased breakout and digging forces for tough operating conditions.
The unit weighs in at 117,945 to 123,020 pounds, depending on configuration, and is powered by a 322-horsepower, Tier 4 interim engine.
An automatic idling system helps to optimize fuel consumption, along with two-stage turbocharging with intercooler, which increases power at low revs.
A “Regeneration Plus” function allows for accelerated lowering of the boom without sacrificing power.
Liebherr | liebherr.us
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success628 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies497 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned454 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India280 Views