Product of the Week: Major Wire Flex-Mat 3
Expanded screen cloth sizes
Major Wire Industries expanded its line of Flex-Mat 3 Self Cleaning Modular screen media panels to include new 1- by 2-foot panels.
According to the manufacturer, the new screen media size fits virtually any flat-surface screen deck, allowing operations using traditional 1- by 1-foot panels to increase their screen capacity and in-spec material throughput by up to 50 percent.
Operations can choose between pin-, grooved-, snap- and step-type openings in sizes of 30 mesh up to 1.575 inches.
Major Wire Industries Ltd. | majorwire.cc
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world313 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior219 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)159 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting141 Views