Product of the Week: Major Wire Flex-Mat 3
Expanded screen cloth sizes
Major Wire Industries expanded its line of Flex-Mat 3 Self Cleaning Modular screen media panels to include new 1- by 2-foot panels.
According to the manufacturer, the new screen media size fits virtually any flat-surface screen deck, allowing operations using traditional 1- by 1-foot panels to increase their screen capacity and in-spec material throughput by up to 50 percent.
Operations can choose between pin-, grooved-, snap- and step-type openings in sizes of 30 mesh up to 1.575 inches.
Major Wire Industries Ltd. | majorwire.cc
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry320 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views