Product of the Week: McCloskey 230 Bivitec Screen
Screening for sticky material
The system, which has a hopper that is said to be the largest in its class, can size material as low as 0.08 mm. Designed to prevent blinding and pegging with rapidly expanding and contracting dynamic screening mats, the machine is built to keep screen surfaces clean even under demanding conditions.
An ‘ox-horn’ design prevents wear between screen mats and the sides of the machine, reducing maintenance time and labor costs, while hydraulic folding wing plates provide an enhanced rear feed loading target (12 feet, 6 inches).
The hopper has a capacity of slightly more than 15 cubic yards.
McCloskey | rgrecycling.co.uk
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill898 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]657 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure567 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches400 Views