Product of the Week: McCloskey 230 Bivitec Screen
Screening for sticky material
The system, which has a hopper that is said to be the largest in its class, can size material as low as 0.08 mm. Designed to prevent blinding and pegging with rapidly expanding and contracting dynamic screening mats, the machine is built to keep screen surfaces clean even under demanding conditions.
An ‘ox-horn’ design prevents wear between screen mats and the sides of the machine, reducing maintenance time and labor costs, while hydraulic folding wing plates provide an enhanced rear feed loading target (12 feet, 6 inches).
The hopper has a capacity of slightly more than 15 cubic yards.
McCloskey | rgrecycling.co.uk
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president217 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views