Product of the Week: McCloskey 230 Bivitec Screen
Screening for sticky material
The system, which has a hopper that is said to be the largest in its class, can size material as low as 0.08 mm. Designed to prevent blinding and pegging with rapidly expanding and contracting dynamic screening mats, the machine is built to keep screen surfaces clean even under demanding conditions.
An ‘ox-horn’ design prevents wear between screen mats and the sides of the machine, reducing maintenance time and labor costs, while hydraulic folding wing plates provide an enhanced rear feed loading target (12 feet, 6 inches).
The hopper has a capacity of slightly more than 15 cubic yards.
McCloskey | rgrecycling.co.uk
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities411 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger408 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company386 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views