Product of the Week: McCloskey 230 Bivitec Screen
Screening for sticky material
The system, which has a hopper that is said to be the largest in its class, can size material as low as 0.08 mm. Designed to prevent blinding and pegging with rapidly expanding and contracting dynamic screening mats, the machine is built to keep screen surfaces clean even under demanding conditions.
An ‘ox-horn’ design prevents wear between screen mats and the sides of the machine, reducing maintenance time and labor costs, while hydraulic folding wing plates provide an enhanced rear feed loading target (12 feet, 6 inches).
The hopper has a capacity of slightly more than 15 cubic yards.
McCloskey | rgrecycling.co.uk
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 872 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life473 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers230 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views