Product of the Week: McCloskey 230 Bivitec Screen
Screening for sticky material
The system, which has a hopper that is said to be the largest in its class, can size material as low as 0.08 mm. Designed to prevent blinding and pegging with rapidly expanding and contracting dynamic screening mats, the machine is built to keep screen surfaces clean even under demanding conditions.
An ‘ox-horn’ design prevents wear between screen mats and the sides of the machine, reducing maintenance time and labor costs, while hydraulic folding wing plates provide an enhanced rear feed loading target (12 feet, 6 inches).
The hopper has a capacity of slightly more than 15 cubic yards.
McCloskey | rgrecycling.co.uk
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers426 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products225 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan168 Views