Product of the Week: McCloskey TF80 tracked feeder
Improved tracked feeder
McCloskey International has updated its TF80 Tracked Feeder Stacker to streamline the process of stockpiling of materials.
Improvements to the feeder include the availability of full remote control on all functions, as well a lower operating angle to prevent blockages, bottlenecking or bridging.
The TF80, which is powered by a 100-horsepower engine, has Track or Wheel Mobility. Hydraulic folding simplifies transport, offering an on-site setup time of about five minutes.
Features include a 23-cubic-year feed hopper, a 1200mm-wide heavy duty 80-inch-long conveyor and a 1200mm-wide heavy duty feeder.
An open access bay provides easy access for maintenance.
An additional Aggregate Hopper or Shredder is also available.
McCloskey International Limited | mccloskeyinternational.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers564 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction409 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company368 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way267 Views
- Quarry wall collapsed during flooding in New Jersey232 Views