Product of the Week: McCloskey TF80 tracked feeder
Improved tracked feeder
McCloskey International has updated its TF80 Tracked Feeder Stacker to streamline the process of stockpiling of materials.
Improvements to the feeder include the availability of full remote control on all functions, as well a lower operating angle to prevent blockages, bottlenecking or bridging.
The TF80, which is powered by a 100-horsepower engine, has Track or Wheel Mobility. Hydraulic folding simplifies transport, offering an on-site setup time of about five minutes.
Features include a 23-cubic-year feed hopper, a 1200mm-wide heavy duty 80-inch-long conveyor and a 1200mm-wide heavy duty feeder.
An open access bay provides easy access for maintenance.
An additional Aggregate Hopper or Shredder is also available.
McCloskey International Limited | mccloskeyinternational.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident451 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry313 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views