Product of the Week: McCloskey TF80 tracked feeder
Improved tracked feeder
McCloskey International has updated its TF80 Tracked Feeder Stacker to streamline the process of stockpiling of materials.
Improvements to the feeder include the availability of full remote control on all functions, as well a lower operating angle to prevent blockages, bottlenecking or bridging.
The TF80, which is powered by a 100-horsepower engine, has Track or Wheel Mobility. Hydraulic folding simplifies transport, offering an on-site setup time of about five minutes.
Features include a 23-cubic-year feed hopper, a 1200mm-wide heavy duty 80-inch-long conveyor and a 1200mm-wide heavy duty feeder.
An open access bay provides easy access for maintenance.
An additional Aggregate Hopper or Shredder is also available.
McCloskey International Limited | mccloskeyinternational.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta284 Views