Product of the Week: McCloskey TF80 tracked feeder
Improved tracked feeder
McCloskey International has updated its TF80 Tracked Feeder Stacker to streamline the process of stockpiling of materials.
Improvements to the feeder include the availability of full remote control on all functions, as well a lower operating angle to prevent blockages, bottlenecking or bridging.
The TF80, which is powered by a 100-horsepower engine, has Track or Wheel Mobility. Hydraulic folding simplifies transport, offering an on-site setup time of about five minutes.
Features include a 23-cubic-year feed hopper, a 1200mm-wide heavy duty 80-inch-long conveyor and a 1200mm-wide heavy duty feeder.
An open access bay provides easy access for maintenance.
An additional Aggregate Hopper or Shredder is also available.
McCloskey International Limited | mccloskeyinternational.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world322 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior229 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry199 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)180 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting147 Views