Product of the Week: McCloskey TF80 tracked feeder
Improved tracked feeder
McCloskey International has updated its TF80 Tracked Feeder Stacker to streamline the process of stockpiling of materials.
Improvements to the feeder include the availability of full remote control on all functions, as well a lower operating angle to prevent blockages, bottlenecking or bridging.
The TF80, which is powered by a 100-horsepower engine, has Track or Wheel Mobility. Hydraulic folding simplifies transport, offering an on-site setup time of about five minutes.
Features include a 23-cubic-year feed hopper, a 1200mm-wide heavy duty 80-inch-long conveyor and a 1200mm-wide heavy duty feeder.
An open access bay provides easy access for maintenance.
An additional Aggregate Hopper or Shredder is also available.
McCloskey International Limited | mccloskeyinternational.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show258 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs185 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader177 Views