Product of the Week: Montabert CPA 225E drilling attachment
Montabert has launched its CPA 225E drilling attachment in North America.
The attachment, which is designed for use on 15- to 25-ton excavators, enables operators to quickly transition from digging to drilling.
The 3,197-pound CPA 225E drills holes measuring 1-1/2 to 3 inches in diameter and up to 14 feet deep. An optional 12-foot rod adder allows the attachment to reach a 26-foot drill depth.
The single-pass drilling attachment features an aluminum feed that provides 47 degrees of drill rotation.
A high performance Montabert HC50 drifter is equipped with a proactive hydraulic dampener and an energy recovery system to improve life span and ensure straight hole drilling. The HC50 also protects drill attachment components from damage by delivering progressive blows while absorbing and recovering reflected energy.
A radio-controlled, performance-managing Intelsense system automatically analyzes drilling conditions and feed pressure, feed speed, anti-jamming controls and percussion pressure.
Other features include remote control capabilities that allow the CPA 225E to be operated from outside the excavator’s cab, and a hydraulic dust collector that offers high suction capacity or the use of a water injection system.
Montabert | montabert.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February357 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)164 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand128 Views