Product of the Week: Montabert CPA 225E drilling attachment
Montabert has launched its CPA 225E drilling attachment in North America.
The attachment, which is designed for use on 15- to 25-ton excavators, enables operators to quickly transition from digging to drilling.
The 3,197-pound CPA 225E drills holes measuring 1-1/2 to 3 inches in diameter and up to 14 feet deep. An optional 12-foot rod adder allows the attachment to reach a 26-foot drill depth.
The single-pass drilling attachment features an aluminum feed that provides 47 degrees of drill rotation.
A high performance Montabert HC50 drifter is equipped with a proactive hydraulic dampener and an energy recovery system to improve life span and ensure straight hole drilling. The HC50 also protects drill attachment components from damage by delivering progressive blows while absorbing and recovering reflected energy.
A radio-controlled, performance-managing Intelsense system automatically analyzes drilling conditions and feed pressure, feed speed, anti-jamming controls and percussion pressure.
Other features include remote control capabilities that allow the CPA 225E to be operated from outside the excavator’s cab, and a hydraulic dust collector that offers high suction capacity or the use of a water injection system.
Montabert | montabert.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person953 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)343 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger238 Views