Product of the Week: Montabert CPA 225E drilling attachment
Montabert has launched its CPA 225E drilling attachment in North America.
The attachment, which is designed for use on 15- to 25-ton excavators, enables operators to quickly transition from digging to drilling.
The 3,197-pound CPA 225E drills holes measuring 1-1/2 to 3 inches in diameter and up to 14 feet deep. An optional 12-foot rod adder allows the attachment to reach a 26-foot drill depth.
The single-pass drilling attachment features an aluminum feed that provides 47 degrees of drill rotation.
A high performance Montabert HC50 drifter is equipped with a proactive hydraulic dampener and an energy recovery system to improve life span and ensure straight hole drilling. The HC50 also protects drill attachment components from damage by delivering progressive blows while absorbing and recovering reflected energy.
A radio-controlled, performance-managing Intelsense system automatically analyzes drilling conditions and feed pressure, feed speed, anti-jamming controls and percussion pressure.
Other features include remote control capabilities that allow the CPA 225E to be operated from outside the excavator’s cab, and a hydraulic dust collector that offers high suction capacity or the use of a water injection system.
Montabert | montabert.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 884 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life461 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers211 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views