Product of the Week: Montabert CPA 225E drilling attachment
Montabert has launched its CPA 225E drilling attachment in North America.
The attachment, which is designed for use on 15- to 25-ton excavators, enables operators to quickly transition from digging to drilling.
The 3,197-pound CPA 225E drills holes measuring 1-1/2 to 3 inches in diameter and up to 14 feet deep. An optional 12-foot rod adder allows the attachment to reach a 26-foot drill depth.
The single-pass drilling attachment features an aluminum feed that provides 47 degrees of drill rotation.
A high performance Montabert HC50 drifter is equipped with a proactive hydraulic dampener and an energy recovery system to improve life span and ensure straight hole drilling. The HC50 also protects drill attachment components from damage by delivering progressive blows while absorbing and recovering reflected energy.
A radio-controlled, performance-managing Intelsense system automatically analyzes drilling conditions and feed pressure, feed speed, anti-jamming controls and percussion pressure.
Other features include remote control capabilities that allow the CPA 225E to be operated from outside the excavator’s cab, and a hydraulic dust collector that offers high suction capacity or the use of a water injection system.
Montabert | montabert.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs708 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries277 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity219 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views