Product of the Week: Nesco DustPro Series H spray system
Dust control for track plants
Nesco’s DustPro Series H spray system is designed for hydraulically driven track-mounted plants. It includes a high-pressure pump with hydraulic motor, control panel, and wireless remote.
The pump module features two output lines, each with a solenoid valve. One line supplies nozzles at the feed hopper to control dust when the plant is charged, the other supplies nozzles at strategic locations throughout the rest of the plant.
Spray nozzles at the hopper also can be automated by installing an optional presence detector.
Wireless remote operation allows the loader operator to control the spray system by using spray nozzles only when and where they are needed.
Nesco | drdust.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs704 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries270 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views