Product of the Week: Nesco DustPro Series H spray system
Dust control for track plants
Nesco’s DustPro Series H spray system is designed for hydraulically driven track-mounted plants. It includes a high-pressure pump with hydraulic motor, control panel, and wireless remote.
The pump module features two output lines, each with a solenoid valve. One line supplies nozzles at the feed hopper to control dust when the plant is charged, the other supplies nozzles at strategic locations throughout the rest of the plant.
Spray nozzles at the hopper also can be automated by installing an optional presence detector.
Wireless remote operation allows the loader operator to control the spray system by using spray nozzles only when and where they are needed.
Nesco | drdust.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29174 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule134 Views