Product of the Week: Nesco DustPro Series H spray system
Dust control for track plants
Nesco’s DustPro Series H spray system is designed for hydraulically driven track-mounted plants. It includes a high-pressure pump with hydraulic motor, control panel, and wireless remote.
The pump module features two output lines, each with a solenoid valve. One line supplies nozzles at the feed hopper to control dust when the plant is charged, the other supplies nozzles at strategic locations throughout the rest of the plant.
Spray nozzles at the hopper also can be automated by installing an optional presence detector.
Wireless remote operation allows the loader operator to control the spray system by using spray nozzles only when and where they are needed.
Nesco | drdust.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1369 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?712 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth558 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant522 Views
- VIDEO: How to build a LEGO dump truck with an excavator bucket237 Views