Product of the Week: Nesco DustPro Series H spray system
Dust control for track plants
Nesco’s DustPro Series H spray system is designed for hydraulically driven track-mounted plants. It includes a high-pressure pump with hydraulic motor, control panel, and wireless remote.
The pump module features two output lines, each with a solenoid valve. One line supplies nozzles at the feed hopper to control dust when the plant is charged, the other supplies nozzles at strategic locations throughout the rest of the plant.
Spray nozzles at the hopper also can be automated by installing an optional presence detector.
Wireless remote operation allows the loader operator to control the spray system by using spray nozzles only when and where they are needed.
Nesco | drdust.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1071 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry556 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time531 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address220 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike214 Views