Product of the Week: Optigauge from Transportation Value Engineering
Long haul fuel optimization
Transportation Value Engineering LLC has introduced OptiGauge.
The dashboard-mounted unit calculates the “sweet spot” speed that generates highest efficiency in real time.
The solid-state device constantly monitors OTR real-time conditions to minimize per-mile costs. It consistently adjusts ideal speed information, correcting for changing vehicle and environmental conditions by using a continuously-updated ‘learning algorithm.’
The computer is packaged within a standard 2-inch dash-mounted gauge that is compatible with vehicles using OBDII, J1708 or the J1939 data bus.
Installation requires mounting and four to six wire connections.
Transportation Value Engineering
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views