Product of the Week: Optigauge from Transportation Value Engineering
Long haul fuel optimization
Transportation Value Engineering LLC has introduced OptiGauge.
The dashboard-mounted unit calculates the “sweet spot” speed that generates highest efficiency in real time.
The solid-state device constantly monitors OTR real-time conditions to minimize per-mile costs. It consistently adjusts ideal speed information, correcting for changing vehicle and environmental conditions by using a continuously-updated ‘learning algorithm.’
The computer is packaged within a standard 2-inch dash-mounted gauge that is compatible with vehicles using OBDII, J1708 or the J1939 data bus.
Installation requires mounting and four to six wire connections.
Transportation Value Engineering
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs761 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year404 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views