Product of the Week: Optigauge from Transportation Value Engineering
Long haul fuel optimization
Transportation Value Engineering LLC has introduced OptiGauge.
The dashboard-mounted unit calculates the “sweet spot” speed that generates highest efficiency in real time.
The solid-state device constantly monitors OTR real-time conditions to minimize per-mile costs. It consistently adjusts ideal speed information, correcting for changing vehicle and environmental conditions by using a continuously-updated ‘learning algorithm.’
The computer is packaged within a standard 2-inch dash-mounted gauge that is compatible with vehicles using OBDII, J1708 or the J1939 data bus.
Installation requires mounting and four to six wire connections.
Transportation Value Engineering
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations250 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show238 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers236 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000152 Views