Product of the Week: Optigauge from Transportation Value Engineering
Long haul fuel optimization
Transportation Value Engineering LLC has introduced OptiGauge.
The dashboard-mounted unit calculates the “sweet spot” speed that generates highest efficiency in real time.
The solid-state device constantly monitors OTR real-time conditions to minimize per-mile costs. It consistently adjusts ideal speed information, correcting for changing vehicle and environmental conditions by using a continuously-updated ‘learning algorithm.’
The computer is packaged within a standard 2-inch dash-mounted gauge that is compatible with vehicles using OBDII, J1708 or the J1939 data bus.
Installation requires mounting and four to six wire connections.
Transportation Value Engineering
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill921 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure571 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]559 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches436 Views