Product of the Week: Optigauge from Transportation Value Engineering
Long haul fuel optimization
Transportation Value Engineering LLC has introduced OptiGauge.
The dashboard-mounted unit calculates the “sweet spot” speed that generates highest efficiency in real time.
The solid-state device constantly monitors OTR real-time conditions to minimize per-mile costs. It consistently adjusts ideal speed information, correcting for changing vehicle and environmental conditions by using a continuously-updated ‘learning algorithm.’
The computer is packaged within a standard 2-inch dash-mounted gauge that is compatible with vehicles using OBDII, J1708 or the J1939 data bus.
Installation requires mounting and four to six wire connections.
Transportation Value Engineering
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views