Product of the Week: Paladin Attachments’ JRB side dump bucket
Side dump bucket for wheel loaders
The JRB side dump bucket, from Paladin Attachments, is designed to give wheel loader operators more flexibility than a standard bucket can offer in construction applications.
It can dump from many angles, making it ideal for confined or hard-to-maneuver areas.
One side of the bucket is shaped like a standard bucket to hold material while the other side has a 45-degree side-shoot dumping angle that allows for full side dumping.
The bucket carries up to 4 cubic yards and is available in left- and right-hand dump functions.
It features the JRB sequence valve that locks and unlocks the bucket cradle and side dump function to enhance safety and control during transportation and placement.
Paladin Attachments | paladinattachments.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views