Product of the Week: Paladin Attachments’ JRB side dump bucket
Side dump bucket for wheel loaders
The JRB side dump bucket, from Paladin Attachments, is designed to give wheel loader operators more flexibility than a standard bucket can offer in construction applications.
It can dump from many angles, making it ideal for confined or hard-to-maneuver areas.
One side of the bucket is shaped like a standard bucket to hold material while the other side has a 45-degree side-shoot dumping angle that allows for full side dumping.
The bucket carries up to 4 cubic yards and is available in left- and right-hand dump functions.
It features the JRB sequence valve that locks and unlocks the bucket cradle and side dump function to enhance safety and control during transportation and placement.
Paladin Attachments | paladinattachments.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs691 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries251 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views