Product of the Week: Paladin Attachments’ JRB side dump bucket
Side dump bucket for wheel loaders
The JRB side dump bucket, from Paladin Attachments, is designed to give wheel loader operators more flexibility than a standard bucket can offer in construction applications.
It can dump from many angles, making it ideal for confined or hard-to-maneuver areas.
One side of the bucket is shaped like a standard bucket to hold material while the other side has a 45-degree side-shoot dumping angle that allows for full side dumping.
The bucket carries up to 4 cubic yards and is available in left- and right-hand dump functions.
It features the JRB sequence valve that locks and unlocks the bucket cradle and side dump function to enhance safety and control during transportation and placement.
Paladin Attachments | paladinattachments.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks341 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines315 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)291 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee218 Views