Product of the Week: Paladin Attachments’ JRB side dump bucket
Side dump bucket for wheel loaders
The JRB side dump bucket, from Paladin Attachments, is designed to give wheel loader operators more flexibility than a standard bucket can offer in construction applications.
It can dump from many angles, making it ideal for confined or hard-to-maneuver areas.
One side of the bucket is shaped like a standard bucket to hold material while the other side has a 45-degree side-shoot dumping angle that allows for full side dumping.
The bucket carries up to 4 cubic yards and is available in left- and right-hand dump functions.
It features the JRB sequence valve that locks and unlocks the bucket cradle and side dump function to enhance safety and control during transportation and placement.
Paladin Attachments | paladinattachments.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1167 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program598 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas328 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge279 Views