Product of the Week: Powerscreen Premiertrak 300
Mobile jaw crusher
The unit uses a 40-inch by 24-inch jaw chamber and is capable of producing up to 308 tons per hour of crushed material.
Options include a vibrating grizzly feeder or a large fully independent hydraulically driven pre-screen. Both options are proportionally controlled by engine load to maintain optimal throughput.
An optional hydraulically folding extended side conveyor, with a stockpile height of 10 feet, 2 inches, is available with the pre-screen feature.
A new bypass chute design incorporates a flap gate to allow operators to switch between using the side conveyor or sending material to the main belt without the need to fit a blanking mat on the bottom screen deck.
A hydraulically adjustable closed-side setting can be adjusted in a matter of minutes without requiring tools, while the new hopper design incorporates a complete hydraulic fold-and-lock system to eliminate the need for manual wedges.
The crusher is powered by a 275-horsepower Tier 3-compliant Cat C9 ACERT engine or a 272-horsepower Tier 4 Final compliant Scania DC9 engine.
Powerscreen | powerscreen.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February276 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car193 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole142 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views