Product of the Week: Powerscreen Premiertrak 300
Mobile jaw crusher
The unit uses a 40-inch by 24-inch jaw chamber and is capable of producing up to 308 tons per hour of crushed material.
Options include a vibrating grizzly feeder or a large fully independent hydraulically driven pre-screen. Both options are proportionally controlled by engine load to maintain optimal throughput.
An optional hydraulically folding extended side conveyor, with a stockpile height of 10 feet, 2 inches, is available with the pre-screen feature.
A new bypass chute design incorporates a flap gate to allow operators to switch between using the side conveyor or sending material to the main belt without the need to fit a blanking mat on the bottom screen deck.
A hydraulically adjustable closed-side setting can be adjusted in a matter of minutes without requiring tools, while the new hopper design incorporates a complete hydraulic fold-and-lock system to eliminate the need for manual wedges.
The crusher is powered by a 275-horsepower Tier 3-compliant Cat C9 ACERT engine or a 272-horsepower Tier 4 Final compliant Scania DC9 engine.
Powerscreen | powerscreen.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections269 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)245 Views