Product of the Week: Powerscreen Premiertrak 300
Mobile jaw crusher
The unit uses a 40-inch by 24-inch jaw chamber and is capable of producing up to 308 tons per hour of crushed material.
Options include a vibrating grizzly feeder or a large fully independent hydraulically driven pre-screen. Both options are proportionally controlled by engine load to maintain optimal throughput.
An optional hydraulically folding extended side conveyor, with a stockpile height of 10 feet, 2 inches, is available with the pre-screen feature.
A new bypass chute design incorporates a flap gate to allow operators to switch between using the side conveyor or sending material to the main belt without the need to fit a blanking mat on the bottom screen deck.
A hydraulically adjustable closed-side setting can be adjusted in a matter of minutes without requiring tools, while the new hopper design incorporates a complete hydraulic fold-and-lock system to eliminate the need for manual wedges.
The crusher is powered by a 275-horsepower Tier 3-compliant Cat C9 ACERT engine or a 272-horsepower Tier 4 Final compliant Scania DC9 engine.
Powerscreen | powerscreen.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger145 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views