Product of the Week: QI240 impact crusher from Sandvik
Purpose-built portable impactor
Sandvik has introduced its QI240 impact crusher. Suitable for recycling applications or small quarries, the portable plant was designed with mobility, productivity, transportability, minimal environmental impact and user friendliness in mind.
The machine is fitted with a pre-screen to ensure maximum scalping capability in order to prevent any undersize material passing through the impactor, thereby maximizing throughput and reducing wear costs. An underpan reduces spillage issues generally associated with impact crushers and eliminates the need for skirt rubbers. It also protects the main product conveyor from high-velocity material from the rotor.
The Pri-Sec impactor features two hydraulically adjustable apron curtains that can be positioned to allow the machine to function as a primary or secondary crusher.
Sandvik Construction | construction.sandvik.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views