Product of the Week: QI240 impact crusher from Sandvik
Purpose-built portable impactor
Sandvik has introduced its QI240 impact crusher. Suitable for recycling applications or small quarries, the portable plant was designed with mobility, productivity, transportability, minimal environmental impact and user friendliness in mind.
The machine is fitted with a pre-screen to ensure maximum scalping capability in order to prevent any undersize material passing through the impactor, thereby maximizing throughput and reducing wear costs. An underpan reduces spillage issues generally associated with impact crushers and eliminates the need for skirt rubbers. It also protects the main product conveyor from high-velocity material from the rotor.
The Pri-Sec impactor features two hydraulically adjustable apron curtains that can be positioned to allow the machine to function as a primary or secondary crusher.
Sandvik Construction | construction.sandvik.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri716 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials260 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry241 Views
- Making sense of the split: Don't worry about Navistar, but where will Caterpillar find its 15-liter truck engine?224 Views