Product of the Week: QI240 impact crusher from Sandvik
Purpose-built portable impactor
Sandvik has introduced its QI240 impact crusher. Suitable for recycling applications or small quarries, the portable plant was designed with mobility, productivity, transportability, minimal environmental impact and user friendliness in mind.
The machine is fitted with a pre-screen to ensure maximum scalping capability in order to prevent any undersize material passing through the impactor, thereby maximizing throughput and reducing wear costs. An underpan reduces spillage issues generally associated with impact crushers and eliminates the need for skirt rubbers. It also protects the main product conveyor from high-velocity material from the rotor.
The Pri-Sec impactor features two hydraulically adjustable apron curtains that can be positioned to allow the machine to function as a primary or secondary crusher.
Sandvik Construction | construction.sandvik.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029278 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013193 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill150 Views
- Dewatering with Hydrocyclones119 Views
- Engagement is key in community relations107 Views