Product of the Week: QI240 impact crusher from Sandvik
Purpose-built portable impactor
Sandvik has introduced its QI240 impact crusher. Suitable for recycling applications or small quarries, the portable plant was designed with mobility, productivity, transportability, minimal environmental impact and user friendliness in mind.
The machine is fitted with a pre-screen to ensure maximum scalping capability in order to prevent any undersize material passing through the impactor, thereby maximizing throughput and reducing wear costs. An underpan reduces spillage issues generally associated with impact crushers and eliminates the need for skirt rubbers. It also protects the main product conveyor from high-velocity material from the rotor.
The Pri-Sec impactor features two hydraulically adjustable apron curtains that can be positioned to allow the machine to function as a primary or secondary crusher.
Sandvik Construction | construction.sandvik.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year435 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection117 Views