Product of the Week: RockWare’s RockWorks 16 software
Update to data visualization suite
The software features improvement over previous versions, including enhanced organization new sorting options and the ability to group or hide boreholes. The program also references downhole data tables to either the ground or collar elevation, and supports unlimited commentary on lithology, stratigraphy, water level, well construction and other relevant areas.
The 2D and 3D viewers now include tools for hand-drawing cross sections that snap to lines and polylines, easily-editable polygons and polylines on contour maps and saveable viewpoints that simplify retrieving specific views.
Other RockWorks 16 features include enhancements to the stratigraphy and lithology pickers, expanded tools for moving data to and from Google Earth, support for new map types, system enhancements that simplify multiple users’ simultaneous access to the one database and support for importing AGS data.
RockWare | rockware.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety382 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader200 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs191 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013189 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100117 Views