Product of the Week: RockWare’s RockWorks 16 software
Update to data visualization suite
The software features improvement over previous versions, including enhanced organization new sorting options and the ability to group or hide boreholes. The program also references downhole data tables to either the ground or collar elevation, and supports unlimited commentary on lithology, stratigraphy, water level, well construction and other relevant areas.
The 2D and 3D viewers now include tools for hand-drawing cross sections that snap to lines and polylines, easily-editable polygons and polylines on contour maps and saveable viewpoints that simplify retrieving specific views.
Other RockWorks 16 features include enhancements to the stratigraphy and lithology pickers, expanded tools for moving data to and from Google Earth, support for new map types, system enhancements that simplify multiple users’ simultaneous access to the one database and support for importing AGS data.
RockWare | rockware.com
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks363 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views