Product of the Week: RockWare’s RockWorks 16 software
Update to data visualization suite
The software features improvement over previous versions, including enhanced organization new sorting options and the ability to group or hide boreholes. The program also references downhole data tables to either the ground or collar elevation, and supports unlimited commentary on lithology, stratigraphy, water level, well construction and other relevant areas.
The 2D and 3D viewers now include tools for hand-drawing cross sections that snap to lines and polylines, easily-editable polygons and polylines on contour maps and saveable viewpoints that simplify retrieving specific views.
Other RockWorks 16 features include enhancements to the stratigraphy and lithology pickers, expanded tools for moving data to and from Google Earth, support for new map types, system enhancements that simplify multiple users’ simultaneous access to the one database and support for importing AGS data.
RockWare | rockware.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill104 Views