Product of the Week: RockWare’s RockWorks 16 software
Update to data visualization suite
The software features improvement over previous versions, including enhanced organization new sorting options and the ability to group or hide boreholes. The program also references downhole data tables to either the ground or collar elevation, and supports unlimited commentary on lithology, stratigraphy, water level, well construction and other relevant areas.
The 2D and 3D viewers now include tools for hand-drawing cross sections that snap to lines and polylines, easily-editable polygons and polylines on contour maps and saveable viewpoints that simplify retrieving specific views.
Other RockWorks 16 features include enhancements to the stratigraphy and lithology pickers, expanded tools for moving data to and from Google Earth, support for new map types, system enhancements that simplify multiple users’ simultaneous access to the one database and support for importing AGS data.
RockWare | rockware.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry736 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets453 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either254 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant248 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views