Product of the Week: Rotobec Monoblock breakers
Eight models of Monoblock breakers are built to fit excavators ranging from 0.018 to 15 tons. Designed for low maintenance and easy access to components, they have a patented polyurethane jacket to reduce impact vibrations transferred to the machine, as well as reduce noise.
The breaker’s pistons are mounted on bushings to extend the life of the cylinder, while diagram accumulators are used for consistent performance. Tie-Rod breakers incorporate a heavy-duty tie-rod assembly that is designed to help eliminate the possibility of rod assembly failure and ease maintenance.
The line is available in five models to fit excavators ranging from 17 to 72 tons. Features include pistons mounted on three cylinders, a manual stroke adjuster and a hydraulic break on the piston that prohibits blank firing.
Rotobec | rotobec.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger332 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views