Product of the Week: Rotobec Monoblock breakers
Eight models of Monoblock breakers are built to fit excavators ranging from 0.018 to 15 tons. Designed for low maintenance and easy access to components, they have a patented polyurethane jacket to reduce impact vibrations transferred to the machine, as well as reduce noise.
The breaker’s pistons are mounted on bushings to extend the life of the cylinder, while diagram accumulators are used for consistent performance. Tie-Rod breakers incorporate a heavy-duty tie-rod assembly that is designed to help eliminate the possibility of rod assembly failure and ease maintenance.
The line is available in five models to fit excavators ranging from 17 to 72 tons. Features include pistons mounted on three cylinders, a manual stroke adjuster and a hydraulic break on the piston that prohibits blank firing.
Rotobec | rotobec.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup419 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest315 Views