Product of the Week: Rotobec Monoblock breakers
Eight models of Monoblock breakers are built to fit excavators ranging from 0.018 to 15 tons. Designed for low maintenance and easy access to components, they have a patented polyurethane jacket to reduce impact vibrations transferred to the machine, as well as reduce noise.
The breaker’s pistons are mounted on bushings to extend the life of the cylinder, while diagram accumulators are used for consistent performance. Tie-Rod breakers incorporate a heavy-duty tie-rod assembly that is designed to help eliminate the possibility of rod assembly failure and ease maintenance.
The line is available in five models to fit excavators ranging from 17 to 72 tons. Features include pistons mounted on three cylinders, a manual stroke adjuster and a hydraulic break on the piston that prohibits blank firing.
Rotobec | rotobec.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs616 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina354 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president218 Views