Product of the Week: Rotobec Monoblock breakers
Eight models of Monoblock breakers are built to fit excavators ranging from 0.018 to 15 tons. Designed for low maintenance and easy access to components, they have a patented polyurethane jacket to reduce impact vibrations transferred to the machine, as well as reduce noise.
The breaker’s pistons are mounted on bushings to extend the life of the cylinder, while diagram accumulators are used for consistent performance. Tie-Rod breakers incorporate a heavy-duty tie-rod assembly that is designed to help eliminate the possibility of rod assembly failure and ease maintenance.
The line is available in five models to fit excavators ranging from 17 to 72 tons. Features include pistons mounted on three cylinders, a manual stroke adjuster and a hydraulic break on the piston that prohibits blank firing.
Rotobec | rotobec.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana995 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views