Product of the Week: Rotobec Monoblock breakers
Eight models of Monoblock breakers are built to fit excavators ranging from 0.018 to 15 tons. Designed for low maintenance and easy access to components, they have a patented polyurethane jacket to reduce impact vibrations transferred to the machine, as well as reduce noise.
The breaker’s pistons are mounted on bushings to extend the life of the cylinder, while diagram accumulators are used for consistent performance. Tie-Rod breakers incorporate a heavy-duty tie-rod assembly that is designed to help eliminate the possibility of rod assembly failure and ease maintenance.
The line is available in five models to fit excavators ranging from 17 to 72 tons. Features include pistons mounted on three cylinders, a manual stroke adjuster and a hydraulic break on the piston that prohibits blank firing.
Rotobec | rotobec.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February369 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views