Product of the Week: S9000 Dewatering Screen from KPI-JCI, Astec Mobile Screens
Customized screening systems
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens offers the new S9000 Dewatering Screen.
Designed to reduce moisture content of washed sand and, ultimately, offer a more complete system, the unit is capable of reducing moisture content of washed sand down to as low as 8 to 15 percent.
It is available in multiple sizes, ranging from 2-foot by 7-foot up to 8-foot by 16-foot.
The screen’s 1/4-inch stroke operates at 1,200 rpm, providing high “G” force action to separate water from the material.
It is equipped with urethane media, has an adjustable incline from 0 to 5 degrees, and can be packaged in portable, semi-portable, and stationary systems.
According to the manufacturer, it offers customized systems designed to deliver the highest net return to its customers.
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens | kpijci.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger328 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views