Product of the Week: S9000 Dewatering Screen from KPI-JCI, Astec Mobile Screens
Customized screening systems
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens offers the new S9000 Dewatering Screen.
Designed to reduce moisture content of washed sand and, ultimately, offer a more complete system, the unit is capable of reducing moisture content of washed sand down to as low as 8 to 15 percent.
It is available in multiple sizes, ranging from 2-foot by 7-foot up to 8-foot by 16-foot.
The screen’s 1/4-inch stroke operates at 1,200 rpm, providing high “G” force action to separate water from the material.
It is equipped with urethane media, has an adjustable incline from 0 to 5 degrees, and can be packaged in portable, semi-portable, and stationary systems.
According to the manufacturer, it offers customized systems designed to deliver the highest net return to its customers.
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens | kpijci.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger454 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources443 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities402 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company379 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views