Product of the Week: S9000 Dewatering Screen from KPI-JCI, Astec Mobile Screens
Customized screening systems
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens offers the new S9000 Dewatering Screen.
Designed to reduce moisture content of washed sand and, ultimately, offer a more complete system, the unit is capable of reducing moisture content of washed sand down to as low as 8 to 15 percent.
It is available in multiple sizes, ranging from 2-foot by 7-foot up to 8-foot by 16-foot.
The screen’s 1/4-inch stroke operates at 1,200 rpm, providing high “G” force action to separate water from the material.
It is equipped with urethane media, has an adjustable incline from 0 to 5 degrees, and can be packaged in portable, semi-portable, and stationary systems.
According to the manufacturer, it offers customized systems designed to deliver the highest net return to its customers.
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens | kpijci.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding215 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs200 Views