Product of the Week: Schenck Process LegalWeight
Railcar weighing system
Schenck Process introduces LegalWeight, a system that weighs railcars in motion.
The design uses instrumented concrete weighing ties equipped with precision load cells that accurately measure vertical force.
Integrated into the existing rail without any gaps or joins in the rail, it can operate legal-for-trade at speeds up to 14 mph.
Installation of the weighing system is done without a pit and is mounted directly on top of the ballast to reduce overall installation time to less than two days for most applications.
Schenck Process | schenckprocess.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned514 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies502 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India281 Views