Product of the Week: Schenck Process LegalWeight
Railcar weighing system
Schenck Process introduces LegalWeight, a system that weighs railcars in motion.
The design uses instrumented concrete weighing ties equipped with precision load cells that accurately measure vertical force.
Integrated into the existing rail without any gaps or joins in the rail, it can operate legal-for-trade at speeds up to 14 mph.
Installation of the weighing system is done without a pit and is mounted directly on top of the ballast to reduce overall installation time to less than two days for most applications.
Schenck Process | schenckprocess.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs943 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company444 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident360 Views
- Quarry being converted into $20 million reservoir in Indiana217 Views
- House Majority Leader on gas tax increase: 'Let's think of something else'210 Views