Product of the Week: Schenck Process LegalWeight
Railcar weighing system
Schenck Process introduces LegalWeight, a system that weighs railcars in motion.
The design uses instrumented concrete weighing ties equipped with precision load cells that accurately measure vertical force.
Integrated into the existing rail without any gaps or joins in the rail, it can operate legal-for-trade at speeds up to 14 mph.
Installation of the weighing system is done without a pit and is mounted directly on top of the ballast to reduce overall installation time to less than two days for most applications.
Schenck Process | schenckprocess.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 850 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life409 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views