Product of the Week: Schenck Process LegalWeight
Railcar weighing system
Schenck Process introduces LegalWeight, a system that weighs railcars in motion.
The design uses instrumented concrete weighing ties equipped with precision load cells that accurately measure vertical force.
Integrated into the existing rail without any gaps or joins in the rail, it can operate legal-for-trade at speeds up to 14 mph.
Installation of the weighing system is done without a pit and is mounted directly on top of the ballast to reduce overall installation time to less than two days for most applications.
Schenck Process | schenckprocess.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views