Product of the Week: Schenck Process LegalWeight
Railcar weighing system
Schenck Process introduces LegalWeight, a system that weighs railcars in motion.
The design uses instrumented concrete weighing ties equipped with precision load cells that accurately measure vertical force.
Integrated into the existing rail without any gaps or joins in the rail, it can operate legal-for-trade at speeds up to 14 mph.
Installation of the weighing system is done without a pit and is mounted directly on top of the ballast to reduce overall installation time to less than two days for most applications.
Schenck Process | schenckprocess.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1601 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention176 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views