Product of the week: Scrubs stubborn clay
Terex Washing System’s AggreScrub 150 is designed to separate stubborn clay material that cannot be removed by rinsing or screening alone. Introduced at Hillhead, the system can work as a standalone unit or in conjunction with Terex’s Aggresand plant.
The modular plant includes a web frame chassis design that supports a scrubbing hull, a 6- by 2-foot trash dewatering screen, a 12- by 5-foot two-deck rinsing and sizing screen, and has an integrated sump and pump.
Galvanized walkways are said to provide unprecedented levels of access to all areas of the plant. The control system used on the Aggresand plant has been adapted for this plant. Radio control of all main functions is available as an option, as well as remote telemetry, which enables data to be sent to the plant owner remotely, through email or SMS alerts.
Terex Washing Systems | www.terex.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151560 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151034 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1006 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production680 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views