Product of the week: Scrubs stubborn clay
Terex Washing System’s AggreScrub 150 is designed to separate stubborn clay material that cannot be removed by rinsing or screening alone. Introduced at Hillhead, the system can work as a standalone unit or in conjunction with Terex’s Aggresand plant.
The modular plant includes a web frame chassis design that supports a scrubbing hull, a 6- by 2-foot trash dewatering screen, a 12- by 5-foot two-deck rinsing and sizing screen, and has an integrated sump and pump.
Galvanized walkways are said to provide unprecedented levels of access to all areas of the plant. The control system used on the Aggresand plant has been adapted for this plant. Radio control of all main functions is available as an option, as well as remote telemetry, which enables data to be sent to the plant owner remotely, through email or SMS alerts.
Terex Washing Systems | www.terex.com
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter434 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)275 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections264 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees254 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars230 Views