Product of the week: Scrubs stubborn clay
Terex Washing System’s AggreScrub 150 is designed to separate stubborn clay material that cannot be removed by rinsing or screening alone. Introduced at Hillhead, the system can work as a standalone unit or in conjunction with Terex’s Aggresand plant.
The modular plant includes a web frame chassis design that supports a scrubbing hull, a 6- by 2-foot trash dewatering screen, a 12- by 5-foot two-deck rinsing and sizing screen, and has an integrated sump and pump.
Galvanized walkways are said to provide unprecedented levels of access to all areas of the plant. The control system used on the Aggresand plant has been adapted for this plant. Radio control of all main functions is available as an option, as well as remote telemetry, which enables data to be sent to the plant owner remotely, through email or SMS alerts.
Terex Washing Systems | www.terex.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1163 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program551 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents232 Views