Product of the week: Scrubs stubborn clay
Terex Washing System’s AggreScrub 150 is designed to separate stubborn clay material that cannot be removed by rinsing or screening alone. Introduced at Hillhead, the system can work as a standalone unit or in conjunction with Terex’s Aggresand plant.
The modular plant includes a web frame chassis design that supports a scrubbing hull, a 6- by 2-foot trash dewatering screen, a 12- by 5-foot two-deck rinsing and sizing screen, and has an integrated sump and pump.
Galvanized walkways are said to provide unprecedented levels of access to all areas of the plant. The control system used on the Aggresand plant has been adapted for this plant. Radio control of all main functions is available as an option, as well as remote telemetry, which enables data to be sent to the plant owner remotely, through email or SMS alerts.
Terex Washing Systems | www.terex.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries255 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity215 Views