Product of the week: Scrubs stubborn clay
Terex Washing System’s AggreScrub 150 is designed to separate stubborn clay material that cannot be removed by rinsing or screening alone. Introduced at Hillhead, the system can work as a standalone unit or in conjunction with Terex’s Aggresand plant.
The modular plant includes a web frame chassis design that supports a scrubbing hull, a 6- by 2-foot trash dewatering screen, a 12- by 5-foot two-deck rinsing and sizing screen, and has an integrated sump and pump.
Galvanized walkways are said to provide unprecedented levels of access to all areas of the plant. The control system used on the Aggresand plant has been adapted for this plant. Radio control of all main functions is available as an option, as well as remote telemetry, which enables data to be sent to the plant owner remotely, through email or SMS alerts.
Terex Washing Systems | www.terex.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs477 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger450 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities389 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register362 Views