Product of the Week: Stingray Mobile Shiploader from Superior Industries
Rapid ship loading
The Stingray Mobile Shiploader, from Superior Industries, is the company’s latest solution to help shiploading applications reduce downtime at ports and terminals.
Because repositioning a ship loader’s feed point or loading hopper cuts off the material flow from loader to ship and creates downtime, the company focused on reducing the number of times a feed point needed to be moved, as well as increasing the speed of relocating the feed point.
Each unit is manufactured with expanded mobility packages at both the feed-point or tail of the conveyor and at its radial or drive tires, allowing for rapid relocation from hold to hold. A slight arch to the conveyor’s structure allows it to maintain a tight clearance between the conveyor and the deck of the vessel, reducing the shiploader’s drop, which reduces dust while preserving material integrity.
Superior Industries | superior-ind.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1088 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation375 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement329 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training316 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views