Product of the Week: Stingray Mobile Shiploader from Superior Industries
Rapid ship loading
The Stingray Mobile Shiploader, from Superior Industries, is the company’s latest solution to help shiploading applications reduce downtime at ports and terminals.
Because repositioning a ship loader’s feed point or loading hopper cuts off the material flow from loader to ship and creates downtime, the company focused on reducing the number of times a feed point needed to be moved, as well as increasing the speed of relocating the feed point.
Each unit is manufactured with expanded mobility packages at both the feed-point or tail of the conveyor and at its radial or drive tires, allowing for rapid relocation from hold to hold. A slight arch to the conveyor’s structure allows it to maintain a tight clearance between the conveyor and the deck of the vessel, reducing the shiploader’s drop, which reduces dust while preserving material integrity.
Superior Industries | superior-ind.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs718 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries284 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding217 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views