Product of the Week: Stingray Mobile Shiploader from Superior Industries
Rapid ship loading
The Stingray Mobile Shiploader, from Superior Industries, is the company’s latest solution to help shiploading applications reduce downtime at ports and terminals.
Because repositioning a ship loader’s feed point or loading hopper cuts off the material flow from loader to ship and creates downtime, the company focused on reducing the number of times a feed point needed to be moved, as well as increasing the speed of relocating the feed point.
Each unit is manufactured with expanded mobility packages at both the feed-point or tail of the conveyor and at its radial or drive tires, allowing for rapid relocation from hold to hold. A slight arch to the conveyor’s structure allows it to maintain a tight clearance between the conveyor and the deck of the vessel, reducing the shiploader’s drop, which reduces dust while preserving material integrity.
Superior Industries | superior-ind.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151630 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151040 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1012 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production694 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone410 Views