Product of the Week: Terex Cedarapids CFJ3750 plant
Terex rolls out high-production portable plant
Terex Minerals Processing Systems introduces the Terex Cedarapids CFJ3750 plant, which combines a JS Series jaw crusher with a high stroke, 52-inch by 20-foot vibrating grizzler feeder to create a high-production portable crushing machine.
The system boasts a new hopper design to handled severe primary applications, while the jaw crusher features improvements such as wedge release jaw dies and hydraulic-assist crusher settings.
Isolation of the jaw reduces plant vibration, while the tail of the product conveyor lowers for operation, maximizing clearance under the crusher.
The conveyor discharge adjusts to reduce material impact on the receiving conveyor.
Terex Minerals Processing Systems | terex.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1726 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1137 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection619 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up389 Views
- Wingra not allowed to mine beneath burial mounds365 Views