Product of the Week: Terex Cedarapids CFJ3750 plant
Terex rolls out high-production portable plant
Terex Minerals Processing Systems introduces the Terex Cedarapids CFJ3750 plant, which combines a JS Series jaw crusher with a high stroke, 52-inch by 20-foot vibrating grizzler feeder to create a high-production portable crushing machine.
The system boasts a new hopper design to handled severe primary applications, while the jaw crusher features improvements such as wedge release jaw dies and hydraulic-assist crusher settings.
Isolation of the jaw reduces plant vibration, while the tail of the product conveyor lowers for operation, maximizing clearance under the crusher.
The conveyor discharge adjusts to reduce material impact on the receiving conveyor.
Terex Minerals Processing Systems | terex.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies432 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views