Product of the Week: Terex Cedarapids CFJ3750 plant
Terex rolls out high-production portable plant
Terex Minerals Processing Systems introduces the Terex Cedarapids CFJ3750 plant, which combines a JS Series jaw crusher with a high stroke, 52-inch by 20-foot vibrating grizzler feeder to create a high-production portable crushing machine.
The system boasts a new hopper design to handled severe primary applications, while the jaw crusher features improvements such as wedge release jaw dies and hydraulic-assist crusher settings.
Isolation of the jaw reduces plant vibration, while the tail of the product conveyor lowers for operation, maximizing clearance under the crusher.
The conveyor discharge adjusts to reduce material impact on the receiving conveyor.
Terex Minerals Processing Systems | terex.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program603 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana419 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas393 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials225 Views