Product of the Week: Terex Cedarapids CFJ3750 plant
Terex rolls out high-production portable plant
Terex Minerals Processing Systems introduces the Terex Cedarapids CFJ3750 plant, which combines a JS Series jaw crusher with a high stroke, 52-inch by 20-foot vibrating grizzler feeder to create a high-production portable crushing machine.
The system boasts a new hopper design to handled severe primary applications, while the jaw crusher features improvements such as wedge release jaw dies and hydraulic-assist crusher settings.
Isolation of the jaw reduces plant vibration, while the tail of the product conveyor lowers for operation, maximizing clearance under the crusher.
The conveyor discharge adjusts to reduce material impact on the receiving conveyor.
Terex Minerals Processing Systems | terex.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs716 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity223 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs194 Views