Product of the Week: Terex Cedarapids CFJ3750 plant
Terex rolls out high-production portable plant
Terex Minerals Processing Systems introduces the Terex Cedarapids CFJ3750 plant, which combines a JS Series jaw crusher with a high stroke, 52-inch by 20-foot vibrating grizzler feeder to create a high-production portable crushing machine.
The system boasts a new hopper design to handled severe primary applications, while the jaw crusher features improvements such as wedge release jaw dies and hydraulic-assist crusher settings.
Isolation of the jaw reduces plant vibration, while the tail of the product conveyor lowers for operation, maximizing clearance under the crusher.
The conveyor discharge adjusts to reduce material impact on the receiving conveyor.
Terex Minerals Processing Systems | terex.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections268 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees238 Views