Product of the Week: Terex Cedarapids CRH1316 horizontal shaft impact crushing plant
Portable HSI plant
The large capacity electric plant boasts a large undercrusher vibrating pan to accept discharge material and convey it to the straight-line product conveyor. The design is intended to eliminate impact damage to the conveyor belt and to maintain belt tension to prevent slippage while providing a large discharge opening to prevent blockages.
Options include a self-cleaning magnet, electrical panel with hydraulic lift, hinged hopper extensions and hydraulic run-on jacks.
Terex MPS | terexmps.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry320 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views