Product of the Week: Terex Cedarapids CRH1316 horizontal shaft impact crushing plant
Portable HSI plant
The large capacity electric plant boasts a large undercrusher vibrating pan to accept discharge material and convey it to the straight-line product conveyor. The design is intended to eliminate impact damage to the conveyor belt and to maintain belt tension to prevent slippage while providing a large discharge opening to prevent blockages.
Options include a self-cleaning magnet, electrical panel with hydraulic lift, hinged hopper extensions and hydraulic run-on jacks.
Terex MPS | terexmps.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program603 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana419 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas393 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials225 Views