Product of the Week: Terex Cedarapids MVP380X cone crusher
Terex releases new cone crusher
The new Terex Cedarapids MVP380X cone crusher, from Terex Minerals Processing Systems, includes enhancements that increase the unit’s productivity and ease of use.
The 300-horsepower crusher incorporates pinned cylinder ends that remove quickly to allow fast cone separation for quicker manganese changes and less downtime.
At the press of a button, fully guided dual-action, tramp relief cylinders provide a 6-inch lift for easy clearing of jammed material to reduce downtime and increase productivity.
The hydro-pneumatic tramp iron relief system instantly resets the crusher setting after passing uncrushable material without having to activate valves and pumps.
Computer-optimized main frame components are all-cast construction, while a more rugged cone head is designed for abrasive, hard rock crushing applications.
Terex Minerals Processing Systems | terex.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success616 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies467 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting448 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned375 Views