Product of the Week: Terex Cedarapids MVP380X cone crusher
Terex releases new cone crusher
The new Terex Cedarapids MVP380X cone crusher, from Terex Minerals Processing Systems, includes enhancements that increase the unit’s productivity and ease of use.
The 300-horsepower crusher incorporates pinned cylinder ends that remove quickly to allow fast cone separation for quicker manganese changes and less downtime.
At the press of a button, fully guided dual-action, tramp relief cylinders provide a 6-inch lift for easy clearing of jammed material to reduce downtime and increase productivity.
The hydro-pneumatic tramp iron relief system instantly resets the crusher setting after passing uncrushable material without having to activate valves and pumps.
Computer-optimized main frame components are all-cast construction, while a more rugged cone head is designed for abrasive, hard rock crushing applications.
Terex Minerals Processing Systems | terex.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections451 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company362 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?356 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations306 Views