Product of the Week: Terex Cedarapids MVP380X cone crusher
Terex releases new cone crusher
The new Terex Cedarapids MVP380X cone crusher, from Terex Minerals Processing Systems, includes enhancements that increase the unit’s productivity and ease of use.
The 300-horsepower crusher incorporates pinned cylinder ends that remove quickly to allow fast cone separation for quicker manganese changes and less downtime.
At the press of a button, fully guided dual-action, tramp relief cylinders provide a 6-inch lift for easy clearing of jammed material to reduce downtime and increase productivity.
The hydro-pneumatic tramp iron relief system instantly resets the crusher setting after passing uncrushable material without having to activate valves and pumps.
Computer-optimized main frame components are all-cast construction, while a more rugged cone head is designed for abrasive, hard rock crushing applications.
Terex Minerals Processing Systems | terex.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure535 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]449 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park349 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views