Product of the Week: Terex Cedarapids MVP380X cone crusher
Terex releases new cone crusher
The new Terex Cedarapids MVP380X cone crusher, from Terex Minerals Processing Systems, includes enhancements that increase the unit’s productivity and ease of use.
The 300-horsepower crusher incorporates pinned cylinder ends that remove quickly to allow fast cone separation for quicker manganese changes and less downtime.
At the press of a button, fully guided dual-action, tramp relief cylinders provide a 6-inch lift for easy clearing of jammed material to reduce downtime and increase productivity.
The hydro-pneumatic tramp iron relief system instantly resets the crusher setting after passing uncrushable material without having to activate valves and pumps.
Computer-optimized main frame components are all-cast construction, while a more rugged cone head is designed for abrasive, hard rock crushing applications.
Terex Minerals Processing Systems | terex.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines386 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)303 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger303 Views