Product of the Week: Terex MPS MC 1300 cone module
Cone that boosts production capacities
In response to customer feedback, Terex Minerals Processing Systems (MPS) launches the new MC 1300 cone module to increase the application and production capabilities of its existing modular product range.
The modular product line consists of several pre-designed and semi-static crushing and screening “plug-and-play” modules. Each module bolts together on site and requires minimal on-site wiring.
The MC 1300 cone module features the Terex TC 1300 cone crusher, which is powered by a 225-kilowatt electric motor. An unrestricted feed opening and a full range of configurations for short and long throw give the unit versatility, while the all roller bearing design improves crushing efficiency.
Additional features include hydraulically adjustable closed-side setting, easy manganese changes and a weather-protected control panel with user-friendly controls. The module includes an extra heavy-duty I-beam frame and a galvanized steel structure including walkways, steps and guardrails.
Terex MPS | terexmps.com
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views