Product of the Week: Terex MPS MC 1300 cone module
Cone that boosts production capacities
In response to customer feedback, Terex Minerals Processing Systems (MPS) launches the new MC 1300 cone module to increase the application and production capabilities of its existing modular product range.
The modular product line consists of several pre-designed and semi-static crushing and screening “plug-and-play” modules. Each module bolts together on site and requires minimal on-site wiring.
The MC 1300 cone module features the Terex TC 1300 cone crusher, which is powered by a 225-kilowatt electric motor. An unrestricted feed opening and a full range of configurations for short and long throw give the unit versatility, while the all roller bearing design improves crushing efficiency.
Additional features include hydraulically adjustable closed-side setting, easy manganese changes and a weather-protected control panel with user-friendly controls. The module includes an extra heavy-duty I-beam frame and a galvanized steel structure including walkways, steps and guardrails.
Terex MPS | terexmps.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry318 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views