Product of the Week: Terex MPS MC 1300 cone module
Cone that boosts production capacities
In response to customer feedback, Terex Minerals Processing Systems (MPS) launches the new MC 1300 cone module to increase the application and production capabilities of its existing modular product range.
The modular product line consists of several pre-designed and semi-static crushing and screening “plug-and-play” modules. Each module bolts together on site and requires minimal on-site wiring.
The MC 1300 cone module features the Terex TC 1300 cone crusher, which is powered by a 225-kilowatt electric motor. An unrestricted feed opening and a full range of configurations for short and long throw give the unit versatility, while the all roller bearing design improves crushing efficiency.
Additional features include hydraulically adjustable closed-side setting, easy manganese changes and a weather-protected control panel with user-friendly controls. The module includes an extra heavy-duty I-beam frame and a galvanized steel structure including walkways, steps and guardrails.
Terex MPS | terexmps.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry594 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction502 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way394 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views