Product of the Week: Trimble Loadrite X2350 onboard weighing system
Weighing system for excavators
Released in August, the X2350 quickly and accurately weighs material in the bucket and displays the information on an in-cab indicator, our sister site, Equipment World, reports.
The system eliminates under-loaded trucks and extra loaders and is capable of measuring tons per hour, cycle times and total tonnage. The device can also produce in-field time stamped printed reports.
The Loadrite X2350 is available through Trimble’s SITECH dealer network.
Trimble | trimble.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February433 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again277 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car209 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)173 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views