Product of the Week: Trimble Loadrite X2350 onboard weighing system
Weighing system for excavators
Released in August, the X2350 quickly and accurately weighs material in the bucket and displays the information on an in-cab indicator, our sister site, Equipment World, reports.
The system eliminates under-loaded trucks and extra loaders and is capable of measuring tons per hour, cycle times and total tonnage. The device can also produce in-field time stamped printed reports.
The Loadrite X2350 is available through Trimble’s SITECH dealer network.
Trimble | trimble.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger361 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger221 Views