Product of the Week: Trimble Loadrite X2350 onboard weighing system
Weighing system for excavators
Released in August, the X2350 quickly and accurately weighs material in the bucket and displays the information on an in-cab indicator, our sister site, Equipment World, reports.
The system eliminates under-loaded trucks and extra loaders and is capable of measuring tons per hour, cycle times and total tonnage. The device can also produce in-field time stamped printed reports.
The Loadrite X2350 is available through Trimble’s SITECH dealer network.
Trimble | trimble.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program584 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas351 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views