Product of the Week: Trimble Loadrite X2350 onboard weighing system
Weighing system for excavators
Released in August, the X2350 quickly and accurately weighs material in the bucket and displays the information on an in-cab indicator, our sister site, Equipment World, reports.
The system eliminates under-loaded trucks and extra loaders and is capable of measuring tons per hour, cycle times and total tonnage. The device can also produce in-field time stamped printed reports.
The Loadrite X2350 is available through Trimble’s SITECH dealer network.
Trimble | trimble.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world300 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention198 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior182 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views