Product of the Week: Volvo G-Series artics
Volvo introduces Tier 4 Final G-Series articulated haul trucks
Volvo’s new G-Series articulated haul trucks — including the A35G, 135G FS, 140G, and A40G FS — feature new turbocharged six-cylinder Volvo engines that meet Tier 4 Final emission regulations.
The drivetrain and inline dropbox are designed for high ground clearance, while the drivetrain delivers high rimpull, lowers fuel consumption, and provides reliability in heavy-duty applications.
Oil-cooled wet multiple disc brakes are said to reduce maintenance costs and increase uptime, even on muddy or dusty sites.
A retardation system controls downhill haul speeds using wheel brakes and the engine brake.
Automatic traction control and differential locks are standard, while an onboard weighing system allows the equipment operator to optimize payload.
The machines are also fitted with CareTrack, Volvo’s telematics system.
Volvo Construction Equipment | volvoce.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone637 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle410 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company341 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill229 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines143 Views