Product of the Week: Volvo G-Series artics
Volvo introduces Tier 4 Final G-Series articulated haul trucks
Volvo’s new G-Series articulated haul trucks — including the A35G, 135G FS, 140G, and A40G FS — feature new turbocharged six-cylinder Volvo engines that meet Tier 4 Final emission regulations.
The drivetrain and inline dropbox are designed for high ground clearance, while the drivetrain delivers high rimpull, lowers fuel consumption, and provides reliability in heavy-duty applications.
Oil-cooled wet multiple disc brakes are said to reduce maintenance costs and increase uptime, even on muddy or dusty sites.
A retardation system controls downhill haul speeds using wheel brakes and the engine brake.
Automatic traction control and differential locks are standard, while an onboard weighing system allows the equipment operator to optimize payload.
The machines are also fitted with CareTrack, Volvo’s telematics system.
Volvo Construction Equipment | volvoce.com
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri723 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials269 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry239 Views
- Making sense of the split: Don't worry about Navistar, but where will Caterpillar find its 15-liter truck engine?227 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted216 Views