Product of the Week: Volvo G-Series artics
Volvo introduces Tier 4 Final G-Series articulated haul trucks
Volvo’s new G-Series articulated haul trucks — including the A35G, 135G FS, 140G, and A40G FS — feature new turbocharged six-cylinder Volvo engines that meet Tier 4 Final emission regulations.
The drivetrain and inline dropbox are designed for high ground clearance, while the drivetrain delivers high rimpull, lowers fuel consumption, and provides reliability in heavy-duty applications.
Oil-cooled wet multiple disc brakes are said to reduce maintenance costs and increase uptime, even on muddy or dusty sites.
A retardation system controls downhill haul speeds using wheel brakes and the engine brake.
Automatic traction control and differential locks are standard, while an onboard weighing system allows the equipment operator to optimize payload.
The machines are also fitted with CareTrack, Volvo’s telematics system.
Volvo Construction Equipment | volvoce.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger143 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views