Product of the Week: Volvo G-Series artics
Volvo introduces Tier 4 Final G-Series articulated haul trucks
Volvo’s new G-Series articulated haul trucks — including the A35G, 135G FS, 140G, and A40G FS — feature new turbocharged six-cylinder Volvo engines that meet Tier 4 Final emission regulations.
The drivetrain and inline dropbox are designed for high ground clearance, while the drivetrain delivers high rimpull, lowers fuel consumption, and provides reliability in heavy-duty applications.
Oil-cooled wet multiple disc brakes are said to reduce maintenance costs and increase uptime, even on muddy or dusty sites.
A retardation system controls downhill haul speeds using wheel brakes and the engine brake.
Automatic traction control and differential locks are standard, while an onboard weighing system allows the equipment operator to optimize payload.
The machines are also fitted with CareTrack, Volvo’s telematics system.
Volvo Construction Equipment | volvoce.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry739 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets555 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year313 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views