Product of the Week: Volvo G-Series artics
Volvo introduces Tier 4 Final G-Series articulated haul trucks
Volvo’s new G-Series articulated haul trucks — including the A35G, 135G FS, 140G, and A40G FS — feature new turbocharged six-cylinder Volvo engines that meet Tier 4 Final emission regulations.
The drivetrain and inline dropbox are designed for high ground clearance, while the drivetrain delivers high rimpull, lowers fuel consumption, and provides reliability in heavy-duty applications.
Oil-cooled wet multiple disc brakes are said to reduce maintenance costs and increase uptime, even on muddy or dusty sites.
A retardation system controls downhill haul speeds using wheel brakes and the engine brake.
Automatic traction control and differential locks are standard, while an onboard weighing system allows the equipment operator to optimize payload.
The machines are also fitted with CareTrack, Volvo’s telematics system.
Volvo Construction Equipment | volvoce.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry643 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter423 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections266 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees231 Views