Product of the Week: Weighlog Vue from Loup Electronics
Wheel loader scale system
Loup Electronics has released its Weighlog Vue wheel loader scale system.
The system uses machine and lift arm inclinometers/tilt sensors and two hydraulic pressure sensors to accurately weigh the material being lifted.
The 7-inch color display, which doubles as a reverse camera during operation, shows bucket load, target load, customer name, product name and truck number, among other information. Load data can be stored on a USB or SD card.
The system supports last bucket tip off, automatic speed compensated dynamic weighing, optional printing and a several wireless options.
Loup Electronics | loupelectronics.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers414 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg320 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views