Product of the Week: Weighlog Vue from Loup Electronics
Wheel loader scale system
Loup Electronics has released its Weighlog Vue wheel loader scale system.
The system uses machine and lift arm inclinometers/tilt sensors and two hydraulic pressure sensors to accurately weigh the material being lifted.
The 7-inch color display, which doubles as a reverse camera during operation, shows bucket load, target load, customer name, product name and truck number, among other information. Load data can be stored on a USB or SD card.
The system supports last bucket tip off, automatic speed compensated dynamic weighing, optional printing and a several wireless options.
Loup Electronics | loupelectronics.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections446 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest385 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?349 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company347 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views