Product of the Week: Weighlog Vue from Loup Electronics
Wheel loader scale system
Loup Electronics has released its Weighlog Vue wheel loader scale system.
The system uses machine and lift arm inclinometers/tilt sensors and two hydraulic pressure sensors to accurately weigh the material being lifted.
The 7-inch color display, which doubles as a reverse camera during operation, shows bucket load, target load, customer name, product name and truck number, among other information. Load data can be stored on a USB or SD card.
The system supports last bucket tip off, automatic speed compensated dynamic weighing, optional printing and a several wireless options.
Loup Electronics | loupelectronics.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...533 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views