Product of the Week: Weighlog Vue from Loup Electronics
Wheel loader scale system
Loup Electronics has released its Weighlog Vue wheel loader scale system.
The system uses machine and lift arm inclinometers/tilt sensors and two hydraulic pressure sensors to accurately weigh the material being lifted.
The 7-inch color display, which doubles as a reverse camera during operation, shows bucket load, target load, customer name, product name and truck number, among other information. Load data can be stored on a USB or SD card.
The system supports last bucket tip off, automatic speed compensated dynamic weighing, optional printing and a several wireless options.
Loup Electronics | loupelectronics.com
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher497 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views