Product of the Week: Weighlog Vue from Loup Electronics
Wheel loader scale system
Loup Electronics has released its Weighlog Vue wheel loader scale system.
The system uses machine and lift arm inclinometers/tilt sensors and two hydraulic pressure sensors to accurately weigh the material being lifted.
The 7-inch color display, which doubles as a reverse camera during operation, shows bucket load, target load, customer name, product name and truck number, among other information. Load data can be stored on a USB or SD card.
The system supports last bucket tip off, automatic speed compensated dynamic weighing, optional printing and a several wireless options.
Loup Electronics | loupelectronics.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views