Product of the Week: Terex Finlay I-100-RS impact crusher
Robust impact crushing
Terex Finlay’s I-100-RS direct-drive 34-inch by 34-inch horizontal impact crusher, with variable speed, combines fuel efficiency with production capabilities for quarrying and recycling applications.
The robust crushing chamber is said to provide excellent reduction ratios and high consistency of product shape.
The machine features an on-board 8-foot by 4-foot single-deck screen for sizing and recirculating oversize material back to the crushing chamber. The screen can be quickly detached when not needed, while hydraulic folding of all conveyors provides rapid set-up times.
An advanced electronic control system monitors and controls rotor speed and regulates the heavy-duty vibrating feeder with integrated pre-screen to maintain a consistent feed to the crusher.
An optional bypass conveyor is available to divert material from the pre-screen to a stockpile.
The standard hopper capacity is a substantial 3.01 cubic yards.
Terex Finlay | terex.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry643 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter429 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections270 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)257 Views