Product of the Week: Terex Finlay I-100-RS impact crusher
Robust impact crushing
Terex Finlay’s I-100-RS direct-drive 34-inch by 34-inch horizontal impact crusher, with variable speed, combines fuel efficiency with production capabilities for quarrying and recycling applications.
The robust crushing chamber is said to provide excellent reduction ratios and high consistency of product shape.
The machine features an on-board 8-foot by 4-foot single-deck screen for sizing and recirculating oversize material back to the crushing chamber. The screen can be quickly detached when not needed, while hydraulic folding of all conveyors provides rapid set-up times.
An advanced electronic control system monitors and controls rotor speed and regulates the heavy-duty vibrating feeder with integrated pre-screen to maintain a consistent feed to the crusher.
An optional bypass conveyor is available to divert material from the pre-screen to a stockpile.
The standard hopper capacity is a substantial 3.01 cubic yards.
Terex Finlay | terex.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest345 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement337 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta288 Views