Product of the Week: Terex Finlay I-100-RS impact crusher
Robust impact crushing
Terex Finlay’s I-100-RS direct-drive 34-inch by 34-inch horizontal impact crusher, with variable speed, combines fuel efficiency with production capabilities for quarrying and recycling applications.
The robust crushing chamber is said to provide excellent reduction ratios and high consistency of product shape.
The machine features an on-board 8-foot by 4-foot single-deck screen for sizing and recirculating oversize material back to the crushing chamber. The screen can be quickly detached when not needed, while hydraulic folding of all conveyors provides rapid set-up times.
An advanced electronic control system monitors and controls rotor speed and regulates the heavy-duty vibrating feeder with integrated pre-screen to maintain a consistent feed to the crusher.
An optional bypass conveyor is available to divert material from the pre-screen to a stockpile.
The standard hopper capacity is a substantial 3.01 cubic yards.
Terex Finlay | terex.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas424 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents307 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials257 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views