Product of the Week: Terex Finlay I-100-RS impact crusher
Robust impact crushing
Terex Finlay’s I-100-RS direct-drive 34-inch by 34-inch horizontal impact crusher, with variable speed, combines fuel efficiency with production capabilities for quarrying and recycling applications.
The robust crushing chamber is said to provide excellent reduction ratios and high consistency of product shape.
The machine features an on-board 8-foot by 4-foot single-deck screen for sizing and recirculating oversize material back to the crushing chamber. The screen can be quickly detached when not needed, while hydraulic folding of all conveyors provides rapid set-up times.
An advanced electronic control system monitors and controls rotor speed and regulates the heavy-duty vibrating feeder with integrated pre-screen to maintain a consistent feed to the crusher.
An optional bypass conveyor is available to divert material from the pre-screen to a stockpile.
The standard hopper capacity is a substantial 3.01 cubic yards.
Terex Finlay | terex.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs670 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina362 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity340 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views