Product of the Week: Terex Finlay I-100-RS impact crusher
Robust impact crushing
Terex Finlay’s I-100-RS direct-drive 34-inch by 34-inch horizontal impact crusher, with variable speed, combines fuel efficiency with production capabilities for quarrying and recycling applications.
The robust crushing chamber is said to provide excellent reduction ratios and high consistency of product shape.
The machine features an on-board 8-foot by 4-foot single-deck screen for sizing and recirculating oversize material back to the crushing chamber. The screen can be quickly detached when not needed, while hydraulic folding of all conveyors provides rapid set-up times.
An advanced electronic control system monitors and controls rotor speed and regulates the heavy-duty vibrating feeder with integrated pre-screen to maintain a consistent feed to the crusher.
An optional bypass conveyor is available to divert material from the pre-screen to a stockpile.
The standard hopper capacity is a substantial 3.01 cubic yards.
Terex Finlay | terex.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park159 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views