Product Report — Z7 Loaders Sport New Styling
• First articulated wheel loader manufactured in 1962.
• First Japanese-branded wheel loader, the ZII, introduced to the United States in 1978.
• Newnan, Ga., assembly facility operational since 1988.
• Development joint venture with Hitachi began in 2008.
• 80-plus North American dealers.
• 15,000-plus retailed loaders in North America.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting972 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve507 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime245 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry245 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem204 Views